Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: gravityblock on November 08, 2012, 09:18:43 AM
I know at this very moment God exists.  It's not something I'm hoping to learn in the future. 
Gravock

OK, how do you know this?

Newton II

It is the individual experience that makes people to believe in God and try know about him.

"An ounce of experience is equivalent to tonnes of knowledge"   

gravityblock

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 08, 2012, 09:37:04 AM
OK, how do you know this?

Religion:  God (spiritual, invisible, un-manifest).  Eternal, has no beginning and no end.   
Science:  Matter (physical, visible, manifested).  Can't be created nor destroyed. Has no beginning and no end.

"As Above, So Below" is an abridgement of the longer expression, "That which is above is like to that which is below, and that which is below is like to that which is above."

This phrase declares that nothing has ever existed in all of creation that was not first prefigured in the patterns of the spiritual world. All phenomena are but shadows of higher reality. Not even so much as a fleeting thought comes into being otherwise. Until this insight is absorbed into the very fabric of the soul, ascribing all creation to the Word of God, to Christ, while ultimately correct (Jn 1,3; 1 Cor 8,6; Col 1,16; Heb 1,2), reveals no depth of comprehension.

Only one thing is real, and that is Spirit, and this is exactly what earthly science does not admit.  Science conveniently overlooks consciousness or the quality or state of being aware of an external object or something within oneself when theorizing how the physical universe manifested.  It should be obvious that science is a copy of religion without God in it.  Thus, science is a false religion in and of itself (a cult).

Gravock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 08, 2012, 08:04:53 AM
jesus fucking christ you're stupid... ::) "all that is before me" is evidence of the sauce of the flying spaghetti monster. ::) not your puny gawd of abraham. ::)

there is EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE FOR THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER AS THERE IS FOR YOUR IMAGINARY GODFAIRY SAVIOR/CREATOR FRIEND MORON....

NONE!

you're a delusional fucking zealot. ::)

The sauce may be evidence for the spaghetti (both spaghetti and sauce do exist), but it's not evidence for the spaghetti to be a flying monster which has life in it (which is a figment of your imagination with no adequate evidence to support it and is a mere superstition).  I have showed how the sauce isn't adequate evidence, but you have not showed how the evidence being presented for the existence of God isn't adequate evidence.  You and others only assert it's not adequate evidence without giving a rational explanation for the rejection of such evidence.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result is insanity.  How would my next post be any different than my previous post which may have a different result.  To continue this will be nothing less than insanity.

Gravock