Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 14, 2012, 02:34:18 AM
Well if its so obvious to you, explain it all on paper, submit your papers to the international science symposium and wait for the congratulatory slap on the back.

In the meantime I'll continue to accedpt theories which so far have been backed up by experimental evidence, and to ignore theories which experimental evidence has falsified.

Without verifiable data from real experiments, conclusions from vacuous thought experiments will continue to be mere opinion.

What experimental evidence has falsified what I have said in regards to gravity?  What vacuous thought experiments are you referring to?  And, why would I submit papers to the international science symposium when they have taken God out of the equation?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 12, 2012, 04:06:45 AM
I am fully aware of messenger.  This doesn't mean much to me, because NASA is a cover up for the real space program.  I'll give you an example.  A group of astronomers have reported the discovery of a new planet possibly inhabitable close to the solar system (40 light years). A group of astronomers can make this discovery with small telescopes at 40 light years away, but NASA can't confirm a massive body on the edge of our solar system which is 4 times the size of Jupiter? LOL.  NASA's WISE could confirm Tyche, but then they conveniently claim they had to shut down WISE. How can it be a hypothetical when they know it's 4 times the size of Jupiter and is made of hydrogen and helium along with where it's located? This doesn't sound hypothetical to me. Besides, NASA has known about Tyche since 1983 and it was on major US news then, but in 1984 NASA tried to cover it up. Here's a video explaining our Binary Solar SystemEverybody knows they airbrush stuff out of photos. They're only going to tell you what they want you to know, regardless if it's true or not.  Then, the general public believes their B.S.!  Of course, this is how they continue to receive funding for the real space program.

Gravock

I didn't say or imply that NASA were liars, you said they were liars. Which makes you a liar. Can you read your own words.?

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 14, 2012, 02:47:09 AM
I didn't say or imply that NASA were liars, you said they were liars. Which makes you a liar

This isn't experimental scientific evidence which falsifies what I have said in regards to gravity (can you say segway?).  I'm a liar because somebody else or an organization hides or covers things up?  I can't seem to wrap my mind around this. LOL

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

hoptoad

Quote from: gravityblock on November 14, 2012, 02:54:27 AM
This isn't experimental scientific evidence which falsifies what I have said in regards to gravity (can you say segway?).    I'm a liar because somebody else or an organization is a liar or cover up things?  I can't seem to wrap my mind around this. LOL

Gravock
You are a liar.      L.I.A.R.      Is that spelled out good enough for you? Your semantics won't change that. Wrap your mind around that. 

P.S. If you really can't see that you lied about me calling NASA liars, when it was you who called NASA liars, then you probably should have some physcological counselling. Why?, because a person who lies and cannot acknowledge their own lies are pathological liars.

gravityblock

Quote from: hoptoad on November 14, 2012, 03:01:15 AM
You are a liar.      L.I.A.R.      Is that spelled out good enough for you? Your semantics won't change that. Wrap your mind around that.

You should stop lying to yourself about the existence of God.  Wrap your lying mind around that!

Gravock