Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: hoptoad on November 16, 2012, 07:23:26 AM
@ GravityBlock
Hilarious!
do you think it would be as amusing to have the godtard elucidate how quanta move through a vacuum where there is no 'matter'? or would tragic be a more appropriate adjective?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

hoptoad

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 16, 2012, 08:03:27 AM
do you think it would be as amusing to have the godtard elucidate how quanta move through a vacuum where there is no 'matter'? or would tragic be a more appropriate adjective?
Amusingly tragic or perhaps tragically amusing. No doubt we'll get thoroughly educated in the process!

Gwandau

Again I feel obliged to intervene in this discussion, which repeatedly is deviating from proper reflection of given observations.

One reason for this is gravocks incapacity to retorically correct confront his unorthodox view points in a relative context to the accepted observations. Gravock is of course very eager to present proof of what seems fully plausible to him, but when one starts to use non accepted frame of references as arguments, he immediately start losing listeners.

However, the theory of light propagating lineary from A to B is still just an assumption based upon experiments done with a source and a detector. By turning on a lightsource at a recorded point in time we have been able to measure a response in the detector at a certain point in time, thus giving us a time measure relating to the distance between the light source and the detector.

This however does not count as proof of any light actually traveling from A to B. It is merely our sound conclusion since we lack any alternative explanation.

Could it be that mankind's experimental results and observations are accurate, but wrongly interpreted when explained?

What if light is something that does not travel from A to B?

The life long efforts invested by our brightest physicists are all based on a few untouchable fundamental concepts, being the very base for their complex models. But if the foundation of the base is at fault, the rest of the structure will falter.

Let's make an intellectual experiment and imagine the possibility that all observable
events just are mere responses to one single underlying universal energy field.

This is fully possible, since it is, as I have said before, very easy to misread an effect for a cause, if the cause is not directly observable.
For example, just imagine all known physical phenomenons being mere secondary responses to this single underlying field.

In such a scenario our experience of light would be depending upon the field value at the point of source relative to the point of detection, thus creating the illusion of light travelling from A to B.

Instead we maybe just were observing the differential field value and the time differential between these to points in the field. When the lamp is turned on, it may thus only create the illusion of reaching you from the point of departure when in fact the only thing the lamp did was creating a field differential detected by you.

You have to understand that the propagation of light is just as hard to nail as the push/pull alternative regarding gravity.

So laugh as much as you want at gravocks halting attempts to defend his viewpoint, but never forget that hitherto none of us really are in the position to tell what the dynamics behind the phenomenon of light really is.

I advice you all to keep an open mind, scientific revision is always around the corner.

Gwandau

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 16, 2012, 05:30:04 AM

simply put, you are a bigot.

Simply put, you are a fool.  ;) You are the most foolish of them all.  ;)

Your day will come that you will know that God 'IS'.  ;)

I see you as one of those that would hold your stance even if God is standing right in front of you. That will be a bad day for you. But nothing compared to where you will be the days after.  ;)

Your 'All Fodda' wont be able to help you then, as he will burn with you. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: Magluvin on November 16, 2012, 07:21:36 PM
Simply put, you are a fool.  ;) You are the most foolish of them all.  ;)

Your day will come that you will know that God 'IS'.  ;)

I see you as one of those that would hold your stance even if God is standing right in front of you. That will be a bad day for you. But nothing compared to where you will be the days after.  ;)

Your 'All Fodda' wont be able to help you then, as he will burn with you. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

But how do you know you're not praying to the wrong god and will get eternal damnation anyway, despite your faith?  1 billion Muslims say you go to Muslim hell.  Surely they cannot all be wrong.