Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 16, 2012, 09:04:15 PM
But how do you know you're not praying to the wrong god and will get eternal damnation anyway, despite your faith?  1 billion Muslims say you go to Muslim hell.  Surely they cannot all be wrong.

From what you say here, your definition of faith is that we just assume God is there. ;)

If you had gone through what I have, you would 'know' differently. And think differently.  ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Magluvin on November 16, 2012, 07:21:36 PM
Simply put, you are a fool.  ;) You are the most foolish of them all.  ;)

Your day will come that you will know that God 'IS'.  ;)

I see you as one of those that would hold your stance even if God is standing right in front of you. That will be a bad day for you. But nothing compared to where you will be the days after.  ;)

Your 'All Fodda' wont be able to help you then, as he will burn with you. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus

even the bible says any man who calls another a fool is a greater fool himself, I am not trying to piss you off, just smearing your own shit in your face, besides it belonged to you anyways. I am an atheist and I know quit a lot about your small little book. which doesn't amount to shit as far as mans discoveries.

I am not here to protect anyone's values, I am here to turn your life into a natural Disaster for which you have no power! never did either.
for betraying nature itself and all its scientific values.

ramset

Edge
I would say from the little bit of knowledge that I have aquired in this life, Mags will do much better in all manner of disasters ,than a man who builds his own belief system in his spare toilet time reading..........

But thats just my experience with faith, disasters and coping skills..

I would add however the "fool" thing {ixnay].

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: ramset on November 16, 2012, 10:10:35 PM
Edge
I would say from the little bit of knowledge that I have aquired in this life, Mags will do much better in all manner of disasters ,than a man who builds his own belief system in his spare toilet time reading..........

But thats just my experience with faith, disasters and coping skills..

I would add however the "fool" thing {ixnay].

Thx
Chet

any man who adds to my defense is welcomed and any man against me is a believer in superstition which can not exist except in ones own mind, magic doesn't exist m.o.f.o. if you believe in this crap then you believe in crap period. only truth is what i believe-in.  will

onthecuttingedge2005

I was expecting more than just the morons who'd replied. if you believe in god you fucking keep it to your self, you understand?? don't push your poision upon others including I. we don't wanna hear about it nor does it matter.