Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Qwert on November 18, 2012, 04:25:43 AM
No.

Does this mean your conscious doesn't exist?  Wouldn't you say your conscious is evidence of 'things not seen'?  So, you having faith in your conscious is no different than someone else who has faith in God.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Qwert

Quote from: gravityblock on November 18, 2012, 04:39:07 AM
Does this mean your conscious doesn't exist?  Wouldn't you say your conscious is evidence of 'things not seen'?  So, you having faith in your conscious is no different than someone else who has faith in God.

Gravock

I agree.
Tito asked to present a proof for existence of the air; imaginary things cannot be measured like air.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Qwert on November 18, 2012, 03:34:28 AM
Tito, you probably don't know what you say: it's pretty easy to liquify the air to see it. Can you liquify God?

Why?, when you liquified the air, is that still an air? ::)

What i'm trying to contrast is the visibility state of an air!  >:(  got that?

And i think it is you who do not know between something and something  ;D

WilbyInebriated

106 pages now... and STILL not a SINGLE shred of extant material evidence nor a logical proof has been presented by the godtards for the existence of their imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Tommy

Thank you for answering.

Why would god call two diffrend things the same ? it dosent make sence god lying,
miss informing.

God could call man for man, and whoman for whoman.

If god is all, why not call it, all that is, or just it, instead of him/he created all,
it created all.

If god is not a male only, but evereything, its like calling you a finger instead of a whole human.

I think i the reason why people still call it a man/he, i guess its becouse the bible or other religion (that is written bye humans to control them)
says its a man/he.
That would be the hypnose/program bye the book.

I dont think people in the past (or today for that matter) learned critical thinking and problem solving.
They just acseptet the word and dint think about it if it was even logical.

If i was born in a muslim famely, i would copy that belif, same if i was born into a jehova/christian famely.
Why would i not belive my parents word ?, parents are like god to children.

What people belive has more to do with the geographic location they was born in, than true searching.
Its moore like they copy n paste it into their brain than logical/critical thinking.
True searching would be not to learn the child anything, but ask the child to form their own answer.

Tommy