Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 18, 2012, 11:16:39 AM
No, you're wrong.  I would not do the very same unto you.  Although you clearly stated you would do this to me, Bruce and to our families.  What a way to be.  LOL

Gravock
no, i'm right. i say you would. and that's all that matters... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

gravityblock

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 18, 2012, 11:46:17 AM
no, i'm right. i say you would. and that's all that matters... ;)

So, you believe what ever you like and could care less if it's contrary to what 'is' or 'IS'. You said it, not me.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: gravityblock on November 18, 2012, 12:08:14 PM
So, you believe what ever you like and could care less if it's contrary to what 'is' or 'IS'. You said it, not me.

Gravock
seriously? you can't even discern when you are being mocked?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 18, 2012, 11:45:45 AM
yeah grue is an idiot... and just like you, grue seems to enjoy making up his own definitions for words (or using wholly inappropriate words). 
IE: blow·hard/ˈblōˌhärd/
Noun:   
A person who blusters and boasts in an unpleasant way.

i haven't blustered nor boasted... all i have done is to ask you godtards to present a single shred of extant material evidence and/or a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior friend...that and i have asked you to present the methods you used to falsify all the other godfairies humanity has created and to present the methods you used to validate your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend. ::) neither of those two REQUESTS constitute bluster or boasting...  ::)

thank you for ANOTHER tacit admission that you have neither a single shred of extant material evidence nor a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy savior/creator friend.

Maybe it was not the perfect word, but I meant it in the sense that you are egotistical and self absorbed.  This is evidenced in your constant repeating of your mantra.

This forum is a public thing, so whenever you post something, it should at least be interesting to all who are following the discussion.  Now, we are all human, and in the heat of the argument certain things may get said, but with you, you use this forum like your own personal insult platform.  You do not give two shits about anyone else reading it.  You drag people into ad hominem attacks by calling them "godtards".  This is not a civil way to behave, and while you are correct on the position of the existence of god, you are a detestible person.  An asshole in every sense.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 18, 2012, 01:49:37 PM
Maybe it was not the perfect word, but I meant it in the sense that you are egotistical and self absorbed.  This is evidenced in your constant repeating of your mantra.
my 'mantra' is repeated because they keep responding with logical fallacies... ::) repeatedly.

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on November 18, 2012, 01:49:37 PM
This forum is a public thing, so whenever you post something, it should at least be interesting to all who are following the discussion.  Now, we are all human, and in the heat of the argument certain things may get said, but with you, you use this forum like your own personal insult platform.  You do not give two shits about anyone else reading it.  You drag people into ad hominem attacks by calling them "godtards".  This is not a civil way to behave, and while you are correct on the position of the existence of god, you are a detestible person.  An asshole in every sense.
don't be such a prima donna... ::) it's tit for tat, quid pro quo...  if they behave arrogantly and self-righteously, i will return that to them. if i have to be gross about it to get them to understand empathy, then so be it.