Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Probality of God

Started by Newton II, September 14, 2012, 01:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: Magluvin on November 19, 2012, 01:56:06 AM
Thats just it Hoppy. If what you said above is what you believe, then why are you hopping on us for having our belief as if it 'is' fairy tales?

Im into science. I dont believe it all. I have interests in technology. But I dont like everything it is being used for. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus
I'm not hopping on you for your "fairytales". I've told you before that I accept your faith without prejudice to you, but it seems as a non believer, I must at all costs become a believer.

Gravock is also entitled to his religious faith without prejudice, but when he presents hypothesis as science, then as truth, then it must be based on science, not just assertion. It is not his (or your faith) I find hilarious, but his attempted presentation of opinion and assertion as fact.

I also don't believe every scientific hypothesis or even theory, or like everything that science has made possible. Can't please all the people all the time.

Magluvin

Quote from: hoptoad on November 19, 2012, 02:20:29 AM
I'm not hopping on you for your "fairytales". I've told you before that I accept your faith without prejudice to you, but it seems as a non believer, I must at all costs become a believer.

I dont believe I have pressured you to do anything. Probably a lot of what you know on what it is, 'fairy tails', is where you stand no matter what I say. That doesnt mean we cant get along. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus ;D

hoptoad

Quote from: Magluvin on November 19, 2012, 02:31:08 AM
I dont believe I have pressured you to do anything. Probably a lot of what you know on what it is, 'fairy tails', is where you stand no matter what I say. That doesnt mean we cant get along. ;)

Magzimus Leviticus ;D
Agreed.

Magluvin

Quote from: hoptoad on November 19, 2012, 02:48:07 AM
Agreed.

See ya tomorrow Hops. Im beat. Gotta git some sleeps.  ;)

Mags ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Qwert on November 18, 2012, 03:04:15 PM
Not only air. We have devices to measure existing media INDIRECTLY: electric field, magnetic field, electromagnetic waves, electric, magnetic currents, etc. And nobody yet created a device to measure or to feel God, directly or indirectly. Thus, your comparison here is somewhat inappropriate.

No!, What i want to compare here is that there are mysterious creation that until now are still mysterious and its toooooo early for us to say that there is no God? did you got me friend?

and i think is that The device you need to know now is "REAL FAITH" for you cannot see or feel God without it.  :)

and this device of FAITH is really difficult cause there is an involvement of intellect and pride fighting in the head.  :)

that's why real humility is the secret  :)