Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze Cousin - DALLY FREE ENERGY

Started by 27Bubba, September 18, 2012, 02:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsu

Pinoy_Tech,

Great info and pictures.

Thanks for the confirmation about the toroid i used.
Could be that the clockwise/counter clockwise turns on that thing is disrupting something.
I see you are using 3 turns on each primary, but are they both CW or CW / CCW?

I understand by searching on the internet today that all 4 windings should be CW, but like confirmation about that.
Also i see often 6 a 7 turns for the primaries, but that means much more turns on the secondaries too.

Anyway, could you state your specifications on your toroid like:
nbr of prim. turns / wire used
nbr of sec. turns / wire used
CW and/or CCW
the voltage out of the secondaries.

I received some parts today, and made a quick breadboard setup for this main generator too (4.6Khz) using the TL494.

Video to be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35OZREadOv0&feature=youtu.be

Next steps will be to build the toroid TX51/32/11-3E27 (7 turns 1.5mm CW both prim's, 175 turns 0.6mm CW both secondaries) and start testing with the 2 MOSFETS (IRF740).

Regards Itsu

d3x0r

Quote from: verpies on September 19, 2012, 02:40:01 AM
This is what happens when you pulse a coaxial cable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDxSM91Jcg

This video is about unterminated - this isn't exactly the same, because the center is connected to the shield.  Using my 6m length of coax with the end shorted, and sending a low frequency square pulse, and watching at the rise and the fall, the inducatance is expressed on the other coils as first a rise, then a fall as it's rising, since the reflected pulse is in the opposite direction.

Quote from: verpies on September 19, 2012, 02:40:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il_eju4D_TM

But since the speed of light is approx 12"/ns, and signal propagation is 50% of that, 6"/ns ... so 39.37ns for the half reflection...... 80ns total to get back on the shield....  (the speed of propagation is just word of mouth,... and could have had something to do with the test equipment they had on hand)
as long as the pulse is short enough to fit within this...  could probably be even as wide as 10ns and work pretty good...

d3x0r

Quote from: itsu on September 19, 2012, 04:39:31 AM
All,

Concerning the main generator (4.6Khz) toroid, i found this diagram which contains some data on it:

http://realstrannik.ru/media/kunena/attachments/1226/dally1.GIF

meaning:

Ferrite Ring probably 4cm od

Windings 1 and 2 are  3 turns 1.5mm
Windings 3 and 4 are 70 turns 0.6mm

But looking at the original pictures like Hoppy already mentioned, this does looks more like a commercial
toroid with much more wire on it.

While waiting on my parts to arrive, i was experimenting with a toroid i had laying around, see picture
(2 turns primary / 40 turns secondary), but was blowing up my MOSFET driver chips 4420 (MOSFETS IRF630) :-)

Questions:

# these 3 (or 2 turn) primary, act like a short to the MOSFET's, right?  Should there not be much more turns?
# these primaries (1a and 1b) should be CW and CCW, to work in this push/pull configuration, right?
# the secondaries (ii and iii) can be either CW or CCW, right?

Thanks,  Regards Itsu

Your toroid primary coils are not the right direction... that is they should be more like a continuous wind, than reversed direction.... from the common point to the other side the signal should generate + in one direction and - in the other, with the common ground connected both sides give a + direction.... I just wound my toroid last night, and had to rewind one of the primaries... so the signals that are together in the middle come from the top and the bottom to be in the right direction.....

I think I've said that confusingly enough....

verpies

@Itsu

With that horizontal scope resolution you are blind to the influence of MOSFET's gate capacitance on the rise time and fall times of the TL494 outputs.
Please increase the horizontal ns/div on your scope and compare the rise/fall times with and without the MOSFETs connected.
A 1μs increase in the rise/fall time will not make much difference for 4kHz, but for 400kHz it will make a huge difference!
Just don't do anything blindly and observe...

As far as the torroid goes, you should measure its primary inductance by measuring the current through the primary winding using a small series non-inductive resistor and your scope across that resistor, while the primary winding is driven with rectangular pulses. 
Your testing setup must be able to withstand a short circuit. 
As you apply the rectangular pulses to the primary, the current sensed by the series resistor will increase with time from the beginning of each pulse.  The initial slope of this current trace will indicate the initial inductance of the winding.  The larger the inductance, the slower the increase of the current.

Soon you will be able to observe how quickly the current increases in time. For example if the current incleases at 2A/μs and your MOSFETs are rated at 6A max., then you will know, that with this ferrite and with this many windings, the increasing current will blow your MOSFETs after 3μs. 
This means that the maximum pulse width will not be able to exceed 3μs.  You can then play with your switching frequency and duty cycle limits in such a way that it never happens... or you will have to add more winding turns ...or change to a ferrite of larger permeability.

If you see that the slope of the current increases as the time goes by, when you apply the rectangular pulses to the primary, then you will know that the ferrite starts saturating magneticaly (saturation causes the scope trace to curve up usually in microseconds).
Without saturation, the slope of the current in an RL circuit should asymptotically approach the V/R limit like this: IL(t)= (V/R)*( 1 - (e^(-t*L/R)) ) where:
e=2.718282,
V is the supply voltage,
R is resistance of the winding and MOSFETs and the current sensing resistor (or the internal resistance of your signal generator),
L is the inductance of the winding,
IL is the current through he winding,
t is the time from the rising edge of the stimulating rectangular pulse.

It is useful to graph the above formula in Excel, etc...

As far as the direction of windings: if they are wound in the same direction, then for push-pull operation, the current should be in opposite directions in each winding as the MOSFETs switch on alternately.

itsu

Quote from: d3x0r on September 19, 2012, 09:04:22 PM

I think I've said that confusingly enough....

;D , you can say that again d3x0r.

But it confirms what i found on the internet (and by verpies, thanks) that all turns of the primaries (and secondaries) should be CW (Clockwise).

Thanks,  regards Itsu