Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

URGENT!!!THE LIFE AS YOU KNOW IT IS COMING TO AN END SOON!!!(a question)

Started by Qwert, September 29, 2012, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Freezer on September 29, 2012, 09:37:15 PM
The benefit is mother earth will be taking out the trash and rebooting as it has many times in history.  This is why we can find ancient ruins thousands of feet under the sea.   It's also why the "other" entities living on this planet choose to live underground facilities.

They don't retrofit an entire runway of an airport because of a faulty compass.

What exactly do you mean by "retrofit an entire runway"?  Do you think that someone tore up the asphalt and moved the runway? Or did they just paint over one of the numbers and paint a new one in, like from 26 to 27?

My comment was directed at the picture in the video of the guy holding a strong magnet up to a compass. The compass will not read accurately after that. But lines of magnetic variation are plotted on aeronautical charts and are revised whenever necessary, and sensitive compasses used for navigation will also be corrected for deviation errors caused by local magnetic fields other than the Earth's.

You might find this article of interest:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversals

Freezer

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 30, 2012, 04:25:14 AM
What exactly do you mean by "retrofit an entire runway"?  Do you think that someone tore up the asphalt and moved the runway? Or did they just paint over one of the numbers and paint a new one in, like from 26 to 27?

My comment was directed at the picture in the video of the guy holding a strong magnet up to a compass. The compass will not read accurately after that. But lines of magnetic variation are plotted on aeronautical charts and are revised whenever necessary, and sensitive compasses used for navigation will also be corrected for deviation errors caused by local magnetic fields other than the Earth's.

You might find this article of interest:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversals

I agree that a using a compass will not tell us much as far as what's happening, but there does appear to be something unusual occurring with earths magnetic field, and this is anything but a local, isolated occurrence.
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-shift-2/alarming-noaa-data-rapid-pole-shift/

The poles shifting will be the least of mankinds' problem.  The grid being taken down is what will be our downfall.  Water doesn't move without the pump, nuclear reactors aren't that safe when there's no cooling, food doesn't last long without refrigeration, money can't buy food from empty shelves at the supermarkets, etc.

And about the chemtrails, sure barium raining down on you isn't too pleasant, but the purpose is weather modification.
http://www.weathermodification.com/

Anyways they don't have to poison the air, they fully admit to putting poison into the drinking water, and foods, as it is fully out in the open.

Here's 2 big money makers -

diet coke->aspartame->formaldehyde
water->hydrofluorosilicic acid (Comes from the chimneys at fertilizer plants)

powercat

How many times in history have we heard the End is Nigh
about as many times as we have heard I've got overunity

Remember this
Large Hadron Collider will  cause the end of the world
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/large-hadron-collider/3351335/Large-Hadron-Collider-will-it-cause-the-end-of-the-world.html

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Paul-R

Quote from: powercat on September 30, 2012, 08:34:47 AM
How many times in history have we heard the End is Nigh
about as many times as we have heard I've got overunity
Yes. And the other thing is that, in astronomical terms, if something happens in the
blink of an eye lid, it is probably an event that happens over 10,000 years.

These alarmist nutters irritate many and upset the vulnerable.

Where is the proof?