Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Opinions please

Started by penno64, October 06, 2012, 03:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

This is nothing new as JohneyDavro,Lidmotor and others including myself have satellite rotors running from a 1.2 volt battery powered diametric Cylinder  magnet  for days on end.. years ago.. You can make many magnets spin including another diametric bearinless or bearing magnet with the exact same rpm as the drive magnet . You can also harness every satellite rotor's induction  with air core coils as we have done. The problem is each satellite takes away a small amount from the drive magnet's rpm and so the electricity gathered from all the satellite coils is just shy from perpetual motion although it does help in sustaining the main magnet's power supply it does not create free energy.. It Just Looks good and even with many satellites and coils it don't power itself . .Mine runs on 12ma@1volt and lights many leds off the many satellites(10) but it can't keep up with the discharge of 12 ma.

Gadget  . 
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

penno64

Thanks Gadget & all

Penno