Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Forest: 3231 posts and I doubt if any of your posts is any useful. We are still waiting the answer to your previous post. Bye

forest

Quote from: hanon on January 07, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
Forest: 3231 posts and I doubt if any of your posts is any useful. We are still waiting the answer to your previous post. Bye
No answer. Guess yourself, it's very easy.Besides I'm waiting for original scans of patents, but I guess you are not willing to share,right?

hanon

I do not care much of your missing reply. You are stating in the EF forum that polarity is north - south, therefore, we are not in the same "wave". All patents are now in public domain and translated into english for friends and everyone. All technical info about Figuera and Buforn is now on the internet.

marathonman

Hanon; if he is waiting for the original scans then he has nothing to offer but hot air because if he had a working device why would he need the original scans. besides a north near a south all you get is a big fat magnet not overunity.
bla, bla, bla, bla that's all i hear on this forum except from a few intelligent people in which you know who you are as i do.
good god all the most important info has been posted, read it, know it, live it, build it.
conservation of energy is F-in DOGMA BS and the sooner you pull J P Morgan/Einstein out of one's ass the better your life will be. Einstein created nothing, he built nothing, he has nothing but a 220 volt hair do and idiots that follow him.

Doug1

Hannon
  On your magnet test rig check to see how close the magnets can be to each other and still attract the bar or metal by using smaller bars or slide the magnets together on the long flat side until they start to repel. Better still use two or three bars set up like the pat and feel where and when things change. Two longer bars on the outside and a shorter one in the middle will give you room to move one magnet away while the other is closer.Test it in different positions and pull the ends apart and see which end the middle is stuck to compared to where the magnet is on the one it sticks to. Not much point in using more magnets on one side compared to the other too much to hold on to and they tend to flip over and smash together chipping off edges or corners when they are being adjusted. If you think I said the power input should go completely off on the declining magnet that is ether my poor communication or your poor interpretation. Try thinking in terms of proportions. The signal from G for example if it was tied to 12v would sweep back and forth from 3v to 12 volts and never go to zero no one magnet would ever go below 3v. It takes too long for the field to build up if it turns off. For sake of clarity lets call the 3v a base line input. it will produce a steady pressure repelling the two powered magnets powered from G .
  Now go back and rethink how you would compare that to what happens in a mag amp. Then look at a normal rotating gen. The field never drops down below a certain point or speed. The engine never provides a single volt to the output or to power the rotating field magnet. All the current comes from the gen to run the field and the output. Exclude the engine by separating the pert of the current used to mimic motion and the part setting up the field which will be forced over Y as the changing field causing induction.