Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: marathonman on February 10, 2016, 05:46:53 PM
Is the Figuera Device a Transformer ? (NO)
does it act like a transformer? (NO)
is it wound like a transformer? (NO)
is it like or does it act like Rswami device? (HELL NO)
does it amplify ? (YES)
well then how does it amplify ? (by taking the incoming signal and amplifying it)
well how does it do that ? (MAGNETICALLY)
well how does it do that?  (by imitating a rotating generator)
but a generator uses two poles and this device uses only one, how is that going to work? (by two opposite opposing electromagnets varied in intensity in a uniform manner keeping constant pressure between them)
if it is not a transformer then what the hell is it ??? ??? ??? ?   (A MAGNETIC/SIGNAL AMPLIFIER.)
why is it not a transformer? (because it transforms nothing)
so your saying all it does it Amplify? (YES)

what did you say it was again?  (A MAGNETIC AMPLIFIER)

WOW Imagine that !

Hi marathonman,

I have no problem at all with any of the things you posted in this quote.  Except I would not call this device a "magnetic amplifier".   While it may technically amplify a magnetic field the term "magnetic amplifier is already an established term for a particular type of transformer that controls the current through the transformer by adjusting the saturation of the core of the transformer.   To call the Figeura device by the same name will only cause more confusion in the OU world where there are already many terms being misused and misunderstood.

Respectfully,
Carroll

marathonman

OK it's not term it's fact.......but.
lets try another thing since the confusion is running wild (Thank you by the way citfta for not disagreeing)
a car is called a car no mater how many hundreds of variants there are even though some are diesel and some are gasoline but to avoid confusion lets call the Figuera device an Signal Amplifier.

SIGNAL AMPLIFIER for the easily confused.

and you are very correct about misuse of terms......everyone might be guilty of that present company included.
good to here from you.
Hanon ad one more on the intelligent list.
yes the sham wow's can be put away, tech support not needed.

NRamaswami

Hanon and all:

I apologize if any of my posts have caused any discomfort to any one.

oh by mistake many parts of the posts are deleted. My apologies.

Ramaswami device is an improvement over the Figuera device. Small single piece device. Not multiple ones.

The poles are open and a copper plate if placed will absorb the magnetic field coming out of the core and as the polarities are shifting North South always significant current is induced in the copper or Aluminium plate

The rule is that Electricity is induced in a conductor subjected to time varying magnetic field.

The current generated is directly proportional to

area of the conductor
thickness of the conductor
intensity of the magnetic field
area of the magnetic field and
mass of the magnetisable core

And

Inversely proportional to the resistance of the conductor.

This is how we get huge amperage in Homopolar Generators where only DC is used. So the Tesla Dynamo Electric machine patent rotates the copper disks. If we are use AC no need to rotate the disks and amperage without voltage will be developed.

If we wind the secondary wire on the core and connect to the two copper plates then significant amperage is developed in the secondary and secondary causes the core to saturate and this causes high voltage to be developed in the secondary again. You can test it if you want to check.

Primary does not need to provide high input. I have succeeded in providing very low inputs 33 watts to be precise and powering lamps for up to 2000 watts but the output was not 2000 watts. Output was able to power 2000 watts lamps.

You have to combine the Dynamo Electric machine and Figuera device or Ramaswami device. Any amount of power can be developed with a small input.

While this thread is focussed on making the Figuera device I see the purpose as providing an easy, simple to replicate, no moving parts no complexity device that can be made to work any where in the world. That also seems to be the over all purpose of the Forum.

Using the above principle it is possible to create 300 amps output easily. But core should be large enough to avoid saturation and heat.

I again apologize if I have caused discomfort to any one.

hanon

Hi,

Your complex design windings show that your device is not pure Figuera design. I am glad if you have had good results. But your design with concentric primaries and secundaries, multifilars windings resembles me more to the patent of Daniel McFarland Cook than two simple electromagnets with an intermediate coil patented by Figuera. I wouldn´t say that you are strictly following Figuera´s designs.

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 11, 2016, 04:14:56 AM
Hanon and all:

I apologize if any of my posts have caused any discomfort to any one.

oh by mistake many parts of the posts are deleted. My apologies.

Ramaswami device is an improvement over the Figuera device. Small single piece device. Not multiple ones.

The poles are open and a copper plate if placed will absorb the magnetic field coming out of the core and as the polarities are shifting North South always significant current is induced in the copper or Aluminium plate

The rule is that Electricity is induced in a conductor subjected to time varying magnetic field.

The current generated is directly proportional to

area of the conductor
thickness of the conductor
intensity of the magnetic field
area of the magnetic field and
mass of the magnetisable core

And

Inversely proportional to the resistance of the conductor.

This is how we get huge amperage in Homopolar Generators where only DC is used. So the Tesla Dynamo Electric machine patent rotates the copper disks. If we are use AC no need to rotate the disks and amperage without voltage will be developed.

If we wind the secondary wire on the core and connect to the two copper plates then significant amperage is developed in the secondary and secondary causes the core to saturate and this causes high voltage to be developed in the secondary again. You can test it if you want to check.

Primary does not need to provide high input. I have succeeded in providing very low inputs 33 watts to be precise and powering lamps for up to 2000 watts but the output was not 2000 watts. Output was able to power 2000 watts lamps.

You have to combine the Dynamo Electric machine and Figuera device or Ramaswami device. Any amount of power can be developed with a small input.

While this thread is focussed on making the Figuera device I see the purpose as providing an easy, simple to replicate, no moving parts no complexity device that can be made to work any where in the world. That also seems to be the over all purpose of the Forum.

Using the above principle it is possible to create 300 amps output easily. But core should be large enough to avoid saturation and heat.

I again apologize if I have caused discomfort to any one.

RandyFL

Hello All

MarathonMan,
I haven't seen anything ( in this forum or others ) that equals the lonely alternator in " our " cars...or gen heads. You can use dc or ac to drive both... Synchronicity is what Tesla used either starting it up by earth battery or 12 volts.
IMHO the " Figuera " separates the driving force and collects it in what everybody is calling a/the transformer(s)
If ( we ) could make our work resemble an actual alternator or an older dynamo I think we could achieve ( stumble on ) what Professor Figueras had discovered.........

All the Best...