Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaad

Hello!

I am a retired low degree telecom. engineer living in S. Sweden and have this OU-tinkerig as a hobby.
I have followed the Figuera thread for a while now but note that not so many people talk about what  it is in the Figuera device that creates the OU-effect
(and how).  If it then is true that he really made a working OU machine of course? Most of the interest seems to be in how to turn the E-magnets  :)

I have seen that mr CORE is trying Magnetostriction. ++ :)   Someone else mentioned magnetic saturation (Magnetic Amplifier).
In the Thane C Heins Bi-toroid transformer he used high value of permeability with low reluctance in the secondary core (type Metglas).

But before 1908 when Figuera invented the "Figuera generator"  there was hardly such a refined materials.  In the patent you can read; "electro-magnets with cores of (soft) iron or steel".  Steel?!  Humm..   And working?

Talking about iron and copper..   Some OU-effect seems to come from the amount of copper and iron. See mr PEREXIME Reply #3147 on: February 20, 2016, 07:17:00 PM  and Joseph Newman's motor.      http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Newman1.pdf

Newman's cumbersome motor 5000 lbs= 1 866kg delivers 19 Watt !!!
It can be improved about ten times? But anyhow, how big should such motor (coil) be delivering power to a small town?  As a city block?
Over Unity, YES!    But, but, but....     You have to start up a new copper mine.

Mr NRamaswami tells about his machine producing 50W out with 33W input.  OU thats good, congratulations! (if true) but how did it arise?  What cheated Lenz? 
Is it the weight here  100-> 200 kg? (267-536 lbs)  responsible for the OU production also?

I have made many many Figuera experimets myself with tiny coils about 0,2 kg and cores (radio antenna ferrite rod, Not Steel !!  ) , 3000 -->7000Hz,
and my best result are extremely near (+ -) 100% (output/input x100). I have only used a signal generator level AC and maximum 15 Volt DC when needed.
I am just looking for possible OU artifacts.

Arne

NRamaswami

Sir..

You have every right to question if the OU is useful 33 watts in 50 watts out and what is the use. A question I myself asked. But you see I have managed to reduce the iron core heat and managed to draw only 0.15 amps when using 220 volts. No moving parts. No resistors and only coils were used. Why did this happen. It is so simple..

1. The core shape, geometry and direction of movement of current created the secondary core to have a higher degree of magnetic field strength and then lower degree of strength. Seconday was also wound along with the primary and so secondary core never lost any current and so magnetic field strength was reduced and increased but never collapsed to zero. I believe that it is the way current moves towards the center and the Hour glass shape that is responsible.

2. We now have to only reduce the number of primary coils and increase the number of two or three secondary coils wound as before along with the secondary and note down the primary input and secondary output. I believe that I have to add two more primaries and two more secondaries and make the output significantly high and input lower and run the device with a computer UPS to power a lot of lamps that is beyond the power of the UPS. Then I think the doubts would be over.

Let us see when I can do it..May be a month would be needed. It is tough to accomplish all this. But it is a simple device once mastered.

Respectfully,

Ramaswami

hanon

Quote from: Doug1 on February 21, 2016, 07:53:51 AM
at this point you need some results that will recharge your spirit.

Very true. Thanks for your recommendations

Marathonman, you are right, my coil are of steel, the lowest carbon steel I could find for mechanizing into worshops

Do you think that this driving scheme could work?
http://overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg425965/#msg425965
A user in the spanish forum is suggesting that the inducer current must not get off completely at any time

Berto3

At the moment I refine this low voltage driving scheme. First experiments are hopeful.
The digital (staircased, not smoothed) sinus gives something extra to the pick-up coils.
http://overunity.com/16094/magnetic-mechanical-resonance-ideas/msg474870/#msg474870
Maybe the setup of Figuera was producing this kind of staircased sinus in a mechanical way.
This produced by the commutator and a resistor line up. 

Kator01

Arne,

very good points. We have to take into consideration the conditions and technical possibilities in that time.
Now, another condition overlooked: what frequency could Figuera schieve with his rotary switch ?

Lets assume he used a electrical driving-machine with 300 to 600 rot/minute than this measn that he had a frequnecy of 5 to 10 Hz !

Les  look back to what woopy did in 2012 !!! which comes very close to what Figuera could achieve and I simply do not understand why no one payed attention.
I am sorry to tell you: No sinus- no triangle-, no square-wave - oscillation will be successful for obvious reasons... and also not the bucking mode.

The key in in this vid here and I will not spoon-feed people here because it is my firm believe that success only comes if you understand the principle of this low-frequency-generator first and the build it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlOGEnKpO-w

Here are my hints:

Blue pic is my analysis of the waveform and compare this to woopy´s result. Ponder on it.

Kator01