Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Your calculations show that you do not realize one thing. I have made a very weak electromagnet to find out if low input can result in COP>1 results. Earlier results have been above 400 volts and could not be tested. If you need to increase the output you only need to slightly enable the current flow through the primaries to be higher. That will create a more powerful magnetic field and more powerful secondary. Please check Magnetic field strength curve to see that with the increase of few ampere turns the magnet will go in to the saturation path. It is a steep curve.

This is not rocket science but calculations and safety precautions are needed here.

I suggest that you go through this material to learn this

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/solenoid.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_hysteresis

http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/electromagnetism/magnetic-hysteresis.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturation_(magnetic)

You need to realize that I have used the geometry of the device to make use of very high weight but very low magnetic field strength to create a higher magnetic field strength in the central secondary.

We only need to increase the current slightly to get a jump in the output in secondary as secondary magnetic field strength will then immediately increase manifold. The input was 220 volts and 0.15 amps. if I make the input 220 volts and 0.5 amps the iron in primaries would go to saturation or at least the iron in secondary would go to saturation and then what we get is 500 volts+ in secondary immediately.

You speak to a person who has done numerous experiments and has got hands on experience. I'm dummy yes but a dummy who don't give up and learn continuously and work hard.

Genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration..Who said that..I think Edison..Right.. Thanks for recognizing my perspiration. 

ignacio

Esto es lo que dice C.F. en las patentes, se alimenta una serie de bobina y luego se alimenta la otra, como un generador o una dinamo. Lo que se puede conseguir sin el cachivache con 2 diodos (pongo 4 para que se vea mejor) usando corriente alterna.
En cuanto a las recolectoras, si en una recogemos 12 volt tendremos que tener 20 para obtener 240 volt, o usar un transformador. Así si queremos obtener 240 volt en cada recolectora tendremos que bobinarlas con (¿20 veces mas vueltas?) mas vueltas, cada una de las colectoras.
La teoría es muy simple como lo explica C.F. lo que hay que pasarlo a la práctica. No se expone nada nuevo, con darle la vuelta a una serie de electroimanes tienen NN, SS, NS, SN, o lo que quieran. Las verdes recolectoras (que si es para recoger 240 volt, se conectan en paralelo y si recoges 34 volt en serie ). Azul y Roja son los electroimanes inductores.
La foto es de los reles que me hizo un conocido, para retroalimentación.
Sigo esperando al mono 101.

salud

RandyFL

ignacio

Las traducciones que hago son con traductor de Internet y he recibido algunos mensajes, que no concuerdan con lo escrito en español.
Translations I do are with Internet translator and I received some messages that do not match what is written in Spanish.

Esto es lo que dice C.F. en las patentes, se alimenta una serie de bobina y luego se alimenta la otra, como un generador o una dinamo. Lo que se puede conseguir sin el cachivache con 2 diodos (pongo 4 para que se vea mejor) usando corriente alterna.
En cuanto a las recolectoras, si en una recogemos 12 volt tendremos que tener 20 para obtener 240 volt, o usar un transformador. Así si queremos obtener 240 volt en cada recolectora tendremos que bobinarlas con (¿20 veces mas vueltas?) mas vueltas, cada una de las colectoras.
La teoría es muy simple como lo explica C.F. lo que hay que pasarlo a la práctica. No se expone nada nuevo, con darle la vuelta a una serie de electroimanes tienen NN, SS, NS, SN, o lo que quieran. Las verdes recolectoras (que si es para recoger 240 volt, se conectan en paralelo y si recoges 34 volt en serie ). Azul y Roja son los electroimanes inductores.
La foto es de los reles que me hizo un conocido, para retroalimentación.
Sigo esperando al mono 101.

This is what he says C.I.F in patents, it feeds a number of coil and then fed the other as a generator or dynamo. What can be achieved without the gimmicks with 2 diodes (I put 4 so that it looks better) using alternating current.
As for the collectors, if a 12 volt collect we will have 20 for 240 volt, or use a transformer. So if we get 240 volts in each gatherer we have to bobinarlas with (20 times more laps?) More laps, each collector.
The theory is quite simple as explained by C. F. what you need to pass it into practice. is not exposed anything new, to turn around a series of electromagnets have NN, SS, NS, SN, or whatever they want. Gatherer green (if it is to collect 240 volt, are connected in parallel and if you collect 34 volt series). Blue and Red are the electromagnets inductors.
The photo is of the relays that made me known, for feedback.
I'm still waiting for the monkey 101.

Doug1

1908 Pat
" [size=0pt]As seen in the drawing the current once that has made it's function returns to the [/size]
[size=0pt]generator where taken. Naturally in every revolution of the brush will be a change of [/size]
[size=0pt]sign in the induced current, but a switch will do it continuously if wanted. From this current [/size]
[size=0pt]is derived a small part to excite the machine converting it in self-exciting and to operate[/size]
[size=0pt]the small motor which moves the brush or the switch. The external current supply,[/size]
[size=0pt]this is the feeding current is removed and the machine continue to operate without any help indefinitely.[/size]
   There is no point with out being able to remove the external source of power which
started the machine into working. No transformer of mechanical work to electrical output ie prime mover, no continuous input from an external source such as in a step up or down transformer. The coils are a secondary issue, how they work together is a primary issue.Without the first problem resolved your wasting your time working on the second problem building to unknown specs. If the source of the magnetic field is removed the output of the generator has to be capable of powering the field and the motor rotating the brush plus the external load. What is the total output to power the external load and the motor and the field being used to produce the induction. Even for the case of using solid state electronic drivers there is a total of the load from the output to power the external load and the driver circuitry. If you have no idea of the total load by which to build the y coil and core how will determine how strong the field needs to be to produce the amount of induction to supply the total load. This is not like sitting in the back of the class so you can screw off all day and when the test comes you can cheat off the kids in the front of the class by looking over their shoulder to get the answers. not unless you have the ability of spiritual remote viewing by way of out of body travel. To a hammer everything is a nail. To a doctor everything can be fixed with drugs or surgery never do they seek to improve the living condition because that would take away all the sick people and in turn their income. If you think you can fix everything with more electronics instead of basic understanding of how a generator works in order to figure out what the electronics need to do then you will never finish. Because the medical doctor and the hammer will never be able to build a boat without knowing why it floats.