Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Well..

what is inexpensive is dollar terms is very expensive in India Rupee terms. I have made a small unit demo earlier where output voltage was higher (normal step up transrmer function done very inefficiently. If We add two simple  components then cop>1 results come automatically.

I do not know electronics and whatever we tried burned out. We cannot afford it.

If you run the commutator at high speeds of 1000 RPM or just about 16 hz it throws out a lot of sparks.  If we use lower Voltage levels and lower amps using permanent magnets you easily go into Cop>1 but that is dismissed here as table top demos which will not work if they are scaled up. That is correct really.

So being a man lesser intellect and only hard worker not smart worker I am unable to get any voltage when secondary is placed between identical poles.  I get some output only when it is placed between opposite poles. In our earlier experiments output is either too high which cannot be used or too low it is cop<1. We have some idea but we need to try to get around high amp and about 200 volts. We will test it some time when we can afford it.

forest

NRamaswami

Your main mistake is searching for the solution for large current in secondary. You should have been searching for low current in primary while maintaining the same output on secondary (or scaled down to resonable amps).
It is that simple and I know hanon got it right.

hanon

Thanks for supporting my views, but this device is resisting to give me its juices. I am almost sure that my view is right, and this why I try to share it with most people in order that someone maybe more skillfull or with better means could make it real. I have finished the website. There you may find everything together.

NRamaswami, with sames poles facing each other and instead using the two signals just using pulsed DC as you do, I think you will need not one induced  coil but two induced coils. Each one will pickup the induction of one electromagnet. You can connect them to add their voltages, and  at the same time their two induced magnetic fields will cancel out. I posted an image few days ago, but I post it again. Pulsed DC is like using two signals of the same strength at each instant. It is not the same that using two signals of different strength each instant, these signal will indeed move the magnetic lines back and forth

cliff33

NRamaswami:

f you run the commutator at high speeds of 1000 RPM or just about 16 hz it throws out a lot of sparks.  If we use lower Voltage levels and lower amps using permanent magnets you easily go into Cop>1 but that is dismissed here as table top demos which will not work if they are scaled up. That is correct really.

You'll never get this thing working at 16 hz. Thats why it's consuming so much current and lots of sparks.
If you're using 60hz, then speed up your commutator to 3600 rpm.
I or some one else will come out with a drive circuit to eliminate that sparking commutator.
So just hang in there to see what happens.

allcanadian

@cliff33
Quote[size=0px]You'll never get this thing working at 16 hz. Thats why it's consuming so much current and lots of sparks.[/size][size=0px][size=0px]If you're using 60hz, then speed up your commutator to 3600 rpm.[/size][size=0px][size=0px] I or some one else will come out with a drive circuit to eliminate that sparking commutator.[/size][size=0px][size=0px]So just hang in there to see what happens.[/size]

I would agree and there are a few issues with electronic switching. First the mechanical commutator makes the next resistor connection then breaks the last resistor connection. This implies for some period of time before the break both resistor terminals are conducting or shorted through the brush. Also, during this time the positive connection of the source is also conducting through the brush to the respective resistor terminals.

As such to fully emulate our simple brush mechanism we may need two HV mosfets back to back not unlike a triac across each resistor terminal because we do not know if the current reverses. Then we also need one more HV mosfet to each resistor terminal. If we follow patent 44267 then we need 24 high voltage mosfets for switching and a controller. The next issue which is a big one is gate-source ground plane issues as the gate voltage normally maxes out at 25v and we have large transients to contend with.

The thing to remember is it all works out fine at low voltage until the voltage rise such as an inductive discharge transient from the electromagnet coils is involved above 1000v within an extremely short time frame at which point it all goes sideways in a big hurry. The body diode cannot handle these fast transient effects nor can the mosfet gate conducting through the ground plane. Fast Zener diodes could be an option as well as zero threshold mosfets configured as diodes however the voltage rise time is what generally pounds the last nail in this coffin. We simply do not have off the shelf electronics which can cope with fast transient effects.

To put it mildly if you could switch HV in the nanosecond range the transient voltage would creep over the plastic surface of your electronics as if it was not even there. The thing to remember is when we speak of conduction/resistance we are speaking in relative terms. As such insulators can conduct and low resistance conductors can offer a massive resistance outside the simplistic construct of ohmic resistance. In a word, actually a few, it's a rats nest of one problem after another I cannot reconcile.

However this is all water under the bridge because as marathonman said I'm just a fucking moron... what would I know.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.