Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE

Started by bajac, October 07, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn_FR

Quote from: hanon on February 07, 2016, 05:31:15 PM
Glenn,
I also recommend to study the patents to find most of the details.
Sorry I do not understand your inverter circuit. It seems just a one step driver instead of the 7 steps used by Figuera. I do not know if it could work fine or not. Anyway I think it does not include a base DC current for the minimun current always present in both inducers.
I would recommend to use a core in the induced coil
Thanks for the info about the induced coil.  I have read the patents that I've been able to find (mainly thanks to you), and I think that I have understood what was done bu Figuera.  I'm working with just one set of coils for the moment to see how everything fits.  Figuera used a commutator and resistors to acheive his two inversly varying magnetic fields.  I'm experimenting to find the most efficient (and simplest) means of doing this with today's electronics.  Efficient meaning not having banks of resistors getting hot.  The fact that the coils should be driven 'in one direction only' and possibly with an idle current are design constraints that are not easy to meet with simple electronics.  To make it more complicated I've added my own design constraint to run everything from 12v.  Aiming for OU is one goal, aiming for something practical is another.

I tried the inverter circuit because I had it to hand.  I wanted too see how the system reacted to being switched hard on/off both sides alternately instead of the progressive variations.  That's what experimenting is all about, no?  I now have the answer - it's not the right path.
Thanks again.

hanon

Glenn,

IMO If you want to swing the magnetic lines you will always need a minimun current present in order to get a collision of both magnetic fields along the core of the induced coil. If you do not use that base DC current then you are just powering one inducer on and the other off (ON+OFF), then the second inducer on  and the first off (OFF+ON) but not both at the same time.  IMO it doesn´t have to reach zero volts (see image below)

I guess you may skip the resistor array if you use 7 batteries in a series and you power more or less batteries in series to one or other inducer set: 6-1 / 5-2 / 4-3 / 3-4 / 2-5 / 1-6. Adding their voltage you will get a higher or lower intentsity along each set of electromagnets.

Also, as I appeared long ago in the forum, you may also use 7 coils for each electromagnets and you could fire 1,2,3,...7 in order to get a higher or lower magnetic field in each electromagnet, being the second electromagnet fired in the opposite sequence: 7,6,5...1

antijon

Hey guys, Glenn, dude you're working hard. I hate to say it, but I think unless we use a different model for coils, we'll just end up with a transformer driver.

If you view the two images, the first is a set of coils driven by 2.5V AC, and the second is a set driven by 5V DC, in the pulse that we believe Figuera used.

The coils are 1:1:1 ratio to make EMF easier to understand. First photo, both primaries are driven in phase. The total EMF is the sum of the voltages, so, 5V AC. In this case, because the turns are 1:1, the output current will be equal to the current in each primary. So 5V at 1A output is equal to 2.5V at 1A on each input coil. 5W in and out.

Second image represents what we've discussed as the Figuera generator. Both coils driven by pulsed 5V DC, opposing. Output is 5V AC. Now notice the similarities in each image. Whether it's 2.5V AC or 5V DC the total change is equal to 5V. Here again, 1A in the output is equal to 1A in each input coil, but because they come from the same 5V source, it's 5V at 1A, or 5W in and out.

So what I mean is, yes it's possible to use DC, but in a normal transformer model it's still only 100% efficient. I think it's important that he uses series of primaries in all patent images. In Figuera's patent, I could see excess output greater than 100% if all of the cores were attached, side by side. This would be similar to a parallel path transformer, which I described before. But in Buforn's patent, where they are all arranged in a series makes it appear like a very long transformer. Unless all the output coils are wired in parallel.... anyway, I don't think anything out of the ordinary will show without multiple sets.

If anyone wants to say, " It's not a transformer," or, " You don't read the patent," then please substitute that with a decent theoretical model. It's easy to show voltage and power to explain your understanding.

NRamaswami

Hi Antijon:

Patrick has taught me that the Figuera device is an Asymmetrical transformer. Whether single module can provide OU or not who knows? It may or may not.

Darediamond...I apologize for delay. I'm not able to understand your question and not able to answer. I have some litigation work and may not post for some time. Have to take rest. Thanks.

NRamaswami

Very complicated electronics is not needed. An ordinary step down transformer with diode bridge at out put of transformer and split primary connected to diagonal opposite ends of two primaries with the ends being connected to diode bridge will do the trick of both primaries having different current flowing in them always. I'm not able to understand the need for electronic circuitry here. It is a simple device. Multiple modules may be needed to do it. Electronics does not work in my experience and is a waste of money and time and effort and every component is so sensitive that it burns out easily.