Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pendulum shift

Started by protech, April 12, 2012, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

good for you, retard.
i'm sure whoever bought it is running their home on it by now.  ::)

have a nice day.

:)

TinselKoala

Astounding!
An old thread raises its head, with plenty of interesting material in the last several posts above. Do we detect a certain pattern here?

And.... by the way, if anyone really cares .... Archimedes of Syracuse was born around 287 BC, about 2300 years ago.  NOT four thousand. But that's just a fact, checkable by anyone.... except, apparently, someone who wants to make some kind of spurious point by saying "four thousand years ago" when the truth is about half that.

QuoteLiebniz is best known by his equation Momentum = mv^2.

Oh really? I don't think so.  "V2" did NOT refer to momentum but to his "vis viva" concept. He knew perfectly well that momentum is just mv and is conserved.
Maybe this will help.... 5 minutes of fact checking, to refute a mistaken idea and claim.
https://eee.uci.edu/clients/bjbecker/RevoltingIdeas/leibniz.html
Here's what Wiki says about Leibniz's mv2:
QuoteIn the history of science, vis viva (from the Latin for living force) is an obsolete scientific theory that served as an elementary and limited early formulation of the principle of conservation of energy. It can be thought of as a type of kinetic energy or of energy related to sensible motions.
Proposed by Gottfried Leibniz over the period 1676â€"1689, the theory was controversial as it seemed to oppose the theory of conservation of momentum advocated by Sir Isaac Newton and René Descartes. The two theories are now understood to be complementary.
A bit different from the statement "Liebniz is best known by his equation Momentum = mv^2."

Aemilius

A pictorial summary of the thread up to this point....

Pirate88179

Exactly!  That is yet another reason Jim (and his 5 other alias names) can't build any of his 5 working wheel designs that are proven to work. (In his mind)  He can't build them because the Hindenburg blew up.  If only that did not happen, he would have those designs built by now and then someone on here could steal them.  Actually, Jim designed the Hindenburg, even though he only has a 3rd grade education, but the NAZI's stole it from him.  The plans for Bessler's wheel were actually on the Hindenburg when it blew up.......otherwise, Jim would have built it by now.

Bill

PS: Even though Jim has called me a NAZI, he probably blames me for the Hindenburg explosion since I was born and raised in NJ.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen