Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

World's Most Valuable Patent Released as Freeware

Started by mpregelj, July 25, 2006, 03:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark australia

I thought Aprils fools was a little early.
Fistly its not a Patnet as it has not been loged anywhere or registered.
There is not data on test results(that would have been nice)
Finally
Possible? yes
Probable?No
I am sure many will build one and I look forward to see the results.
If it does work (depending on usable power) then I will be buying shares in mines that extract the rare earths for magnets.
Mark

bob.diroto

My feeling is that this is a hoax for the following reasons:

1. No supporting electronic descriptions. If the device had been built and successful it would have been easy to provide a basic electronic schematic.

2. No oscilloscope traces. No mention of the need for an oscilloscope. Anyone who has attempted any replication of devices that requires resonance and harmonics knows that an oscilloscope is essential. You would also know that phase angle between signals to the tesla coils should be described even if they are 180 degrees apart or even if there is no phase angle.

3. You would have least have a diagram showing how the coils are connected together.

4. The toroidal coil picture is computer generated. Why bother if you have a working coil you can photograph ?

5. The toroidal coil fly leads both come from the front of the coil. Anyone who has wound a toroidal coil knows that one lead will come from the front and one would come from the center of the coil. To make this mistake in the computer generated image shows the lack of hands on experience, QED that this is just an untried theory.

6. The liberal use of the term "skilled in the art" to make it sound like a patent. Noticeably it is used to avoid providing specific details or to gloss over an explanation. There is little or no explanation as to why this device is configured as it is.

7. No photographs. If you're intention is for replication this would appear to be an obvious inclusion.

8. No mention of the voltage or current you could expect.

9. No mention of heat generated.

10. The complete absense of any input or output 'numbers', nor magnetic field strengths suggest that there aren't any. It's all just an untested theory.

11. The overall language, grammar choice, word choice, punctuation, sentence construction is similar to that of an average 14-15 year old. Consider for instance the choice of the word 'wobble' rather than 'oscillate'.

12. The suggestion that you can pack the holes in the magnet-to-be with iron filings would appear to be unworkable. As soon as the magnetising field is applied to the magnet-to-be, the iron filings will fly out of the magnet towards the magnetising field.

13. No mention is made of what materials to use in the device housing. Clearly this is an important aspect of the design which would have had to have been addressed from the point of view of how it would interfere with the magnetic fields. You'd also want some housing just to prevent a stray screwdriver from smashing into your very expensive custom built neo magnet. How could you miss mentioning this point if you had built the device ? Answer, because the device only exists in someones head.