Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

L-5 mass driver.

Started by synchro1, September 29, 2020, 07:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

The moon has an ideal launch site for a mass driver to deliver payloads to L-5. Why would this facility appear at a site preselected by G.K. O'neil? 9:18 minutes into this video: The Mass Driver is pointed at the Lagrange point pictured below at a 90 degree angle: The photograph from Bruce's video is the same pattern as the planned for design pictured below. Aimed at L-5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cngh101xkU

synchro1

Editor: Were you always, even as an astronaut, a believer in UFOs, or did this come later?
Dr. Brian O'Leary: It came later. I was on the faculty in the physics department at Princeton and at that point I was still very much kind of imprisoned in the mainstream scientific community and it was kind of a no no to talk about UFOs then. So I didn't even address the question until, I think it was around 1985 I guess when I really started to look at it seriously and do my own research. I came up with a conclusion that indeed culturally inquiry into this phenomenon has been put into a box with imposed boundaries, and we need to now expand our knowledge base. And we need to prepare for what we need to do to save our planet from almost sheer disaster due to human intervention. So I think that the UFO phenomenon is a very important aspect of that quest. That is, the quest for the truth, the quest for a fuller understanding of our place in the universe, where we ask ourselves: What can we do to develop clean energy, for example. These are all pressing questions which we need to face now.

synchro1

I believe Brian made friends with and got ET's to help build this Moon Base for our "Colonies Project". Jeffery Bezos is part of this effort.

synchro1

Another possibility is that the Moon is not our property! Perhaps the ore is helping build elsewhere for others, and we're trapped in a Cul de sac because as an Indian once told me : It is not our Moon!.

This may help explain the chronic budget cuts for NASA's Moon return mission!