Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

switch supply without grounding, it's free energy or I pay for that?

Started by dxer_87, May 04, 2012, 06:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxer_87

I just connect the system like in a picture. It is not like in my dreams, but I found it is working even not grounded with wire thrown neglectful. I think a low current LED would be much better, but sadly I don't have any at hand. Maybe rectifier from german diodes would be better? I didn't measure voltage nor check the short-circuit current.

dxer_87

When I put the aluminium rod into soil and attach a wire to the zinc tin roof, my mom was very afraid the voltage will abuse me. When I was ten (14 years ago) I took a transformer and put the wire into the roof of my garage, of my workshop, of a cowshed and at least I connect it to 11m truss of our excavator :D From that time in my family everybody knows that I'm antenna freak, because I even built my own for TV that gather signal better that from a factory! I don't have now many rectifier bridges available, but I found 8 new poly 0,3uF caps. Hmm, switches would be useless. If a microcontroller will code something useful for microcontroller to switch the sources I will participate. Tell me which platform you will use to code it. Maybe some CMOS 4xxx IC's would be enough to make the switch at a needed freq. ?

Qeustion.1

Is it possible to connect in parallel this ground/antenna receivers with also using ground battery with electrods made of copper and aluminium (I saw a scheme in my book). It's sad that a 1V@2mA can be achieved with 200x200mm plates of alu and copper 0,3m-0,5m near to each other in 1-1,5m deep. The negative wire must be insulated in soil. Or there is some better way to make a soil battery ? I think when it's grounded a good idea would be use just alu and copper rods one after another to achieve some more energy from soil.

Question.2

Do a 4017 CMOS that have 10 output would switch between those ten sources one by one. How to make this circuit?

When rain falls into my installation it charged up much quicker, I wasn't able to switch it fast enough, so some electronic switching will be fine :) Microcontroller, please give some specific schemes.

dxer_87

Question 3.

If I'll use a twisted pair cable or 4-wire telefon cable with wires not connected at the end, would it be possible to gather the signal from any of those wires independtly?

dxer_87

Oh, mommy, it's getting dark. Instead of coding a microchip I just discovered something enough for manual operation. I wonder if output of microchip is enough to work as a switch in this circuit? Or some transistors are needed? If anyone wants to participate, here you go :) [But maybe one fine day I will use a microcontroller :P].