Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Andrea Rossi - E-Cat NEWS

Started by mrsuccess, November 02, 2012, 02:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: cristache on November 03, 2012, 12:23:56 PM
And why would I believe what 2 websites are saying?

Well, you choose to believe the proven liar and fraud Andrea Rossi, don't you? Why would you do that, in the face of all the evidence from MANY websites that he is a liar and convicted fraudster? Remember PetrolDragon, remember the USA DoD and the thermoelectric module farce (and factory fire)??

Have you ever wondered why he just doesn't produce the thermoelectric conversion modules that he claimed to have ten years ago, and show an early-model ECat making overunity electricity?  I think I know why. Do you?

Why don't you use the information in the websites I linked to do your own research, then, like contacting the EPO directly and seeing if these websites, that you don't want to believe, are telling the truth about Rossi's patent application.

pulp

After watching this video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3LOhYRY59Y

Guess what the Rossi's reactor principle and scheme may be:

Joh70

thanks for this summarizing video: e-cat is a big circus illusion. my goodness, how can people waste time on sitting together with this clown? of course heat increases, after his electric resistor stopped limiting the nickel reaction. nickel always produces some kind of sooo mysterious heat in water or his derivates, hho or whatever, until his expensive rods are use up and need to be refilled. thanks for this video, first time i saw rossi's face with my own eyes,,,,so funny people,,, pity manager, he will earn most of his money by selling books and tickets for useless talks... beware of all those scammers! at least i know now, that vattenfall energy giant is still searching for a new idea out there......