Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Donald Smith Device self looping no cap no batteries bright Lights !

Started by gadgetmall, November 09, 2012, 06:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 10, 2012, 11:14:38 AM
Re "isolation" of the signal source: it must have a common ground with the power section, yes? Just the signal input to the 100R base resistor of the first transistor isn't going to do anything unless the ground of the signal source is connected to the emitter somehow, I think, by connecting to the common ground at the emitter of the second transistor.
Yes, exactly.

The grounds between the 9V and 12V supplies will be commoned. Very simply put, he either needs to disconnect the FG output from Q1, OR remove the 9V source from the FG. Either one will remove the "effect" he is seeing.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

poynt99

Quote from: gadgetmall on November 10, 2012, 09:16:41 AM
I made reference to the low powered ts3001 because they are free. It  outputs a perfect half duty square wave and is an adjustable PWM  in that range . The designer of the Ultralow powered chip ts3001 gave those specs  it operates on 0.8 to 1 volts at 1ua . I got three and will try it . otherwise just build the one that is referenced which is also cheap to build .
It operates on 0.9 to 1.8V, and at 1uA @ 25kHz operation.

If you want to drive that circuit, you will need to run the TS3001 off the full 1.8V.

Don't expect the current to remain at 1uA draw. Once you start driving that transistor, the current consumption will increase dramatically.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

gadgetmall

[quote author=poynt99 link=topic=13091.msg343764#msg343764 date=1352574169]
It operates on 0.9 to 1.8V, and at 1uA @ 25kHz operation.

If you want to drive that circuit, you will need to run the TS3001 off the full 1.8V.

Don't expect the current to remain at 1uA draw. Once you start driving that transistor, the current consumption will increase dramatically.

Mine runs fine at 1 volt and varied without any notice of current that i can measure but if it does it isn't as much as a 555 and lm393 so it is almost self powered it self . I have it on a 100uf cap with a germanium diode pair hooked to a ground and ariel core and  it produces a stable  square wave  and has two outputs so its a full square wave if you use the two together .it appears to be 1 volt pp give or take a few millivolts and will keep going even if i ground out one of the outputs with a resistor load  . I will try to see if i can even detect any increase as it is very hard to see 1ua on any of my meters but it will run on nearly nothing .i can see the square wave form varied up to 25 khz . at less than 0.9 volts it still runs but then i see the frequency drift and it will run to .6 v then stops.    . We only need 1 khz half cycle though Highly stable little chip here. . Get one free and check it out . It is supposed to the the most efficient chipped pwm signal  out there . I got several of them and several of their energy harvesting project ops demo boards and want to combine a set(ts1001,1002,1004) to harvest and store the electricity for another project. .. I do have  circuits that runs off of a half a ua posted in Jule thief and it indeed works from the electricity in your hands holding dissimilar metals  lighting an led . very efficient and i use them testing crystal cells . i got one cell made from a tiny 22 bullet that put out 1ua max# 1.2 volts dry and lights it up enough to read by and it also powers this ts3001Tk thanked  me on his replication of my circuit and had no idea you can run an led from the base/emitter of a transistor at so low a current or voltage 0.395vdc he mentioned that he gets some really high spikes that are ODD and made a cool video of the effects he gets running it with a lab power supply . Mine is just showing the bullit battery powering the circuit . They are easy to make.

I understand isolation and common grounds . I have also see floating grounds and sig gens doign there thing ,

I don't know if he has his Donald Smith coil hooked to this in any way but if he does the air could be his Ground  plane on the Sg. The Video is after all named Don Smith Device project, from his successive test with it .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

a bit off topic this is a new age of nano powered chips.   TS1001 0.8V/0.6µA op amp from Touchstone Semiconductor, makes a sub-1V supply current sense amplifier possible. This discrete circuit operates from as low as 0.8V and draws 860nA at no load while providing a 0-500mV output for measured currents of 0-100mA,

very cool demo boards .

I hope we hear from mr Clean soon . I got my toroids and transistors  ready !

here is the concept of the coils configuration from Thain who for some reason stopped research and deleted most of his work. i wonder why when it was brilliant work.
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

mrclean

hi everyone, i am not using any tricks, but im having a hard time reproducing this myself, so i hope not to cause too much frustration, but here is how i have it wired...
http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/1874/imagedmb.jpg
correct that it needs the 9v in FG, or nothing is telling the transistor to do anything. and freq being critical here i believe.
but the signal gen cannot run the system alone with out a battery pulse.
like i said tho, if it wont work dont spend to much time on it.
however the Bitoroid i feel is very much the right direction