Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My first ou transformer experiment

Started by Neo-X, November 13, 2012, 08:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Kung ako ang tatanungin palagay ko ang sikreto dito ay yung baso  ;D  lol hhahahhahahahahahhhahhahahha joke

inum na nga lang tayo!  ;D  hehehehehhehehe

para akong naka inom ngayon e.  ;D  hehehhe

pre anu ba yung katabi nung baso? belt ba yun nang lolo mo?  ;D  joke hahahahhahaha

sikret din ba yon ?  ;D  joke  hahahahahhha lol

pre pasencia kana sweet 19 lang kc ako e.  ;D

Neo-X

Kung ako ang tatanungin
palagay ko ang sikreto dito
ay yung baso lol hhahahhahahahahahhhahhahahha
joke inum na nga lang tayo! hehehehehhehehe para akong naka inom
ngayon e. hehehhe pre anu ba yung katabi nung
baso? belt ba yun nang lolo
mo? joke hahahahhahaha sikret din ba yon ? joke hahahahahhha lol pre pasencia kana sweet 19
lang kc ako e.

--End of Quote--

Mali ka d ung baso ang sikreto ng imbensyon ko kundi ung malakas na utot pag naamoy mo un maglalabas sya ng malakas na enerhiya. Lol hahahaha joke... :D

Tol wala un naiitindihan nman kita ganyan talaga para kasing alak yan nakakahilo pag nakaamoy ka mabahong utot hahahaha! :D

@all

Sorry if i still didnt release the result of my experiment because im too busy untill now. To TinselKoala, The Observer, poynt99 and crazycut06 thanks to your comment and good bless you all .. ;)

gyulasun

Quote from: Neo-X on November 15, 2012, 02:50:31 AM

@all

Sorry if i still didnt release the result of my experiment because im too busy untill now. To TinselKoala, The Observer, poynt99 and crazycut06 thanks to your comment and good bless you all .. ;)

Hi,

I for one looking forward to reading your results.  :)

Thanks,  Gyula

The Observer

Poynt,

Resonance, or Sympathetic Resonance is a key that unlocks the energy of motion we do not see with the naked eye.

An acoustic guitar rings 1000 times louder (and a bit longer) than an electric guitar... same strings - same strum.

Two similar tuning forks ring louder and longer than one when only 1 is struck.

In the above examples... molecular motion is what is revealed when achieving acoustic resonance.

This led me to wonder about resonating transformers.

All I did was buy an electronic set... find a simple circuit that makes tones through an audio transformer and did some experiments.
The audio transformer is a 10 to 1 step down transformer, I got this number by comparing the resistance between the primary circuit and the secondary circuit.
I found at one particular frequency, the speaker got ALOT louder.
Then experimented with the LEDs at that frequency.

99.9999% of all frequencies DO NOT light the 3 Volt LEDs using a 1.5 V battery
.00001% does.

There is something special about resonating a transformer... it's just a fact.
Tesla, Stan Meyer and others held the phenomenon of Sympathetic Resonance in High Regard for a reason.

If you really want the circuit, I will work on getting that to you in the near future... but the point is finding the right frequency for a particular transformer no matter what oscillator is used.

Best Wishes,
                    The Observer

gyulasun

Hi The Observer,

I am wondering what kind of resonance you mean?  A mechanical resonance of the soft iron core(s) in your transformer?  This is what I could guess from your comparing descriptions. And from your Flyback transformer Summary3.jpg tests some posts above you seem to find the resonant frequency of the 200 turn secondary coil, resonance there occurs with the secondary coil self capacitance to which your scope probe's 14-15 pF input capacitance is added when set to to 10:1 or 90pF or so input capacitance when set to 1:1 division ratio, so it was a parallel LC circuit resonance, the primary coil was a coupling coil to it, driven by your pulse or function generator.
But from your transformer test description of your previous post it does not turn out what kind of resonance you actually had in your experiment.
IF you could describe it more precisely, and also have you been able to do more meaningful measurements as per output/input ?

Thanks, Gyula