Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has An Important Property Of Fluids Been Overlooked ?

Started by fletcher, November 16, 2012, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Q Shaw

You mentioned "who would not want a 5 ton machine to charge a phone, but if you look at the big picture, "if" a true gravity driven device were possible, then "they" really did not need to build that nuclear reactor 21 miles from my home here in Virginia and could now replace it.  How close are you to a nuclear reactor?  I have children, I want them to live a long happy life...not to mention coal burning power plants...Climate change?  "If" climate change is real, and I only say "if" because some still claim that it is only a political thing and not real...anyway if climate change is "real" and gravity driven generators are possible, then we no longer would need coal burning power plants either, and could go back to just using coal for barbecues. 

Otherwise it stands as more proof to me that the "powers that be" actually do not care about you nor I.  Besides if you want to charge your phone they already resolved that...go to PESWIKI, it is called a solid state generator, I'm certain that if it is true and not a hoax, unless it is blocked, it would soon be in every mobile device worth owning.  Hydroelectric dams produce virtually free and there is very little carbon footprint-effect to the planet, if gravity generators could be built of a size to power my home and still fit inconspicuously in my back yard, I am all for true energy independence.

http://pesn.com/2012/11/13/9602218_Mark-Dansie_Demonstrates_Solid-State-Chip_and_Water-Flashlight/

minnie

Hi,
   Michael I take your point. The trouble is that gravity works on the macroscopic side of things and a machine would have to be
very large for a little output. What you have to factor in is the environmental cost of making that machine compared to it's output.
   Virtually all our energy come from the Sun one way or another, save for a bit from fission.
I share your concerns about nuclear, my 10 yr old daughter was diagnosed with brain cancer, makes you think doesn't it.
I'm sure that direct harvesting of solar, and very importantly storing that energy is  going to be a good way to go.
I really got interested in this a while back looking at a video of mrwayne's machine. Started me thinking, wouldn't it be nice
to have one of those at my house, but, the more I studied the less I could see it being of any practical use.
                                                            John.

fletcher

Here Is My Concept & Theory In Short:

1. That buoyant force is a result of pressure differentials of which Archimedes volume displacement & uniform fluid density is a sub-set [see Archimedes Paradox re Hydrostatic Paradox].

2. That floatation is a function of buoyancy where buoyant force is in equilibrium with mass weight force.

3. That a mass buoyed by a contained fluid will create pressure in said fluid - the pressure will be transmitted undiminished to all parts of the fluid [as per Pascal's Principle] - the pressure distribution is effectively a redirection of the mass weight force evenly thru the fluid medium even though the weight is the sum of the parts [hydrostatic paradox] - that the greater the mass the greater will be the pressure increase & the buoyancy force [synchronicity].

4. That the torque on the ascending side of such a symmetrical structure will be less than the descending side.

5. That only the vertical component of gravity force is displaced in this way & the horizontal component has a normal effect on the structure, so the proposed Virtual Displacement of Mass effect is maximum at the horizontal orientation & diminishes accordingly.

mondrasek

Thank you, Fletcher.  I'm marking this so I can catch up and follow along.

M.

Red_Sunset

Hi Fletcher,
Interesting development on gravity, buoyancy and pressure.
I did an analysis on your post #24, and I need some clarification of the purpose of the central located air bags or spring loaded piston. I guess it is to keep the pressure regulated but I am not clear how that is achieved once the arm is vertical (and mass are horizontal) . The pressure will never be equal within all fluid locations in all positions.
From my initial view, mass2 will be outward as the lever starts turning clockwise,  mass2 position from 1:00 O'clock to 5:00 will be held out by gravity,  this force will be overlapped by pressure a force between 4:30 and 7:30 and by 9:00 O'clock the pressure would have relinquished and gravity will take over have positioned mass2 inward.
Is this a plausible operating mode from your viewpoint or could you give a corrected projection of behavior for the different angle positions.
Regards, Michel