Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has An Important Property Of Fluids Been Overlooked ?

Started by fletcher, November 16, 2012, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Hi,
    what I've been looking at is in the context of a little toy we were trying to make. I just felt that gravity just pulls two masses
together and to put energy into the system we must pull them apart.
    I honestly haven't a clue about gravitational energy and quasars or whatever, just my thoughts on making  a curiosity here
on Earth.
    I'm just enjoying a few of Fletcher's ideas and really appreciate being put right by others who know a lot more than me.
What I have learned is even if we get our toy to work it won't have much power unless built on a massive scale.
                                                              John

Aman Shah

Quote from: minnie on December 04, 2012, 12:41:39 PM
Hi,
    what I've been looking at is in the context of a little toy we were trying to make. I just felt that gravity just pulls two masses
together and to put energy into the system we must pull them apart.
    I honestly haven't a clue about gravitational energy and quasars or whatever, just my thoughts on making  a curiosity here
on Earth.
    I'm just enjoying a few of Fletcher's ideas and really appreciate being put right by others who know a lot more than me.
What I have learned is even if we get our toy to work it won't have much power unless built on a massive scale.
                                                              John
Thanks Minnie.I hope you can also learn quiet a good amount of information by visiting my blog on Bessler wheels.Do visit all my articles on my blog on Bessler wheels.com

minnie

Hi,
   thank you Aman. I found your blog O.K. and there's quite a bit for me to take in. I think about these concepts
as I'm doing my job, then I come back to it for another go.
                                                                                      John.

Aman Shah

fletcher

@ All ..

Back on line.

To complete the concept ..

I set out in this thread with the intention to come up with a POP mechanism that could be built & tested for validity & I went thru a series of progressive & more complex steps, building a picture to a reciprocating or rotary device.

The crux of any asymmetric device is the ability to find balance in one configuration & unbalance in another.

I said that I had a new type of theoretical balance mechanism that could achieve that goal - it had similarities to the Roberval Balance - the Roberval has torque issues & will remain upright with the use of a wide base for support - this one does not, IINM.

I propose that my non compressible fluid lever & pantograph balance has no torque wherever a mass is applied in a symmetrical system.

Mass & pressure are scalar quantities - they can be vectored as forces - the use of the pantograph parallelogram redirects weight force to the other side of a symmetrical non compressible fluid filled enclosed container [i.e. pascals principle of undiminished pressure transmission re hydrostatics] - the pantograph is rigidly attached to the fluid container - pressures & forces are spread evenly throughout the liquid, all forces are in equilibrium therefore there is no torque & the system is balanced - the system self adjusts for different mass loadings - like the hydrostatic paradox the total weight of the system is the combined masses however the contention is that torque can be removed.

The 'balance apparatus' does not work upside down & is unbalanced.