Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

d3adp00l

Hey guys I had found a video a few weeks backthat I can't find anymore, I tracked it down after following a link to loose change 2nd edition from this forum. The video featured a structural analysis of the two towers, it was narrated by one guy who originally set out to disprove the conspiracy. It went into detail about the amount of money that Larry S. got out of it (8.4 bil) the gold, the cut main pillars. It was not painful deceptions, prof jones lecture,loose change 1 or 2, confronting the evidence, in plane sight, question 911, 911 stranger than fiction, the great conspiracy. I need some help tracking this video down, I have been trying to replicate how I got to the video the first time and can't find the blog/forum that had the link. Any help tracking this down would be great. If the videos I named are not familar to you, find them, download them, and show everyone, let them figure out what happened.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

d3adp00l

@2012 great vid but not it, it was a movie type with narration, not a lecture
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan