Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

jimbo!

The ?Loose Change? vid? is a good introduction to the crumminess of the ?official? 9/11 explanation!

(jimbo!)

"Thus Hector, great in Arms,contends in vain
To fix the Fortune of the fatal Plain,
Nor Troy could conquer, nor the Greeks would yield,
?Til bold Sarpedon rushed into the Field,
For Mighty Jove inspired with Martial Flame
His God-like Son and urged him on to Fame.
In Arms he shines, conspicuous from afar,
And bears aloft his ample shield in Air,
Within whose Orb the thick Bull-hides were rolled,
Ponderous with Brass and bound with ductile Gold;
And while two pointed javelins arm his Hands,
Majestic moves along and leads his Lycian Bands"

pese

9.Rev. 25.11.06

see the video Here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7752483415674202196&q=alex+jones&hl=en

"In two hours, Alex Jones reveals the Globalists' master plan for world domination.
In this powerful expose, Jones explains why the elite are using manufactured terrorism
to drive the populations into accepting tyranny.
The Masters of Terror details the execution of the September 11th attacks
and the ensuing whitewash, the cashless society control-grid, implanted microchips,
mind-control, militarization of police, concentration camps, foreign troops massing
on US soil, the USA Patriot Act, and Homeland Security taking over the states."
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Dingus Mungus

Alex Jones collection:
http://www.lastingnetworks.com/alex/

Also Michael Ruppert's Truth and Lies of 9-11:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145

My favorite political movie to suggest to friends:
http://www.archive.org/details/Michael_Badnarik
(its like 6 hours long but well worth it)

I have a very large collection of such videos and I'm glad to hear other members of this community are doing political as well as scientific research.

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

lltfdaniel1

Alex jones, is being payed by the very people that he is talking about, he is twisting some facts,to maintain the illusion, because those very elite are aware that they will help scum lucifer to mechanic a false comeing of Christ,useing Satellites like a video projection on the sky ,

It also has a reason about Jahtruth.co.uk, and why Alex jones is actually there,like a wolf brain wash the people who had no read about jahtruth , better lies(elements of truth) will fool them more,although yes but beware Alex jones is being payed by these Criminals,and is twisting and concealing some facts!

Because once the 'ARK OF THE Covenant' is recovered by JAH(and it will and the Queen of england will have to step down)this gown 'illuminati' foundation will be exposed, and this is why they get people like Alex jones,to maintain the illusion,he is twisting and concealing facts and this is what this Alex jones stuff is about.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)