Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

utilitarian

Quote from: Red on April 17, 2008, 08:39:44 AM
Because America is the most openly corrupt nation on the planet no one gives a shit. When a president can have shares in a company and its not seen as a conflict of interest then the whole nation is one bug F'd up Pig pen, and the wolves have been set free...

First, if you think the U.S. is the most openly corrupt nation in the world, you have not done a very good survey.

Second, what company's shares exactly does the president hold and how are those a conflict of interest?

Cap-Z-ro

I'd like to offer up the following:

The UN and the majority of the world found the invasion of Iraq to be unjustified.

Vermont led the charge by voting to Impeach Bush.

Congressman Dennis Cosinnich(sp) has drawn up Impeachment papers.

The former Governor of Minnesota is calling for a revolution.

All of the above points to the Iraq war being immoral, illegitimate...and illegal.

The mere fact that a dysfunctional body of Congressmen were duped,,coerced, threatened, and or bullied into voting in favor of invading Iraq, does not make it legal..it only means they sanctioned it.

Documents show that the invasion was planned long before the war crimes criminals assumed power...by fraudulent means no less.

Any WMD's in Iraq were supplied by those very same war crimes criminals assumed who would later return to power.

You cou;d say they planted the evidence for later use.

All the wars ever fought were basedupon lies by earlier generations of the same crime families that are in operation currently.You must understand...this is a generational plot to rule the world.

The reality that both sides of the Bush family were financing Hitler and nearly all us presidents are related by 'blood' to the royal family should be a big clue as to what is going on upstairs in the "master' bedroom.

Just think of yourselves as 'game pieces'...because thats exactly how party politicians view you.

Regards...

Elvis Oswald

I must interject - though violence is never a good way, or the best way to solve a problem... and though it should not be the first resort.... and if you are a Christian, then violence is NEVER an option (which makes the GOP even more of a glaring propaganda-based LIE - and I'm not saying the Dems are better)
BUT - the American Revolution was justified... and turned out (almost) great.

But the Revolution was fought by the people to free themselves from the oppression of the British King.  It was about self-defense.

WWI, WWII, and beyond have all been about someone trying to steal another's resources... or about profiteering for arms makers and money lenders.

As far as Iraq... I recall that congress voted to give the president power to use whatever force necessary to enforce policy.  Bush decided to invade.  Not to give the idiots in congress a pass... but technically, that's the way it happened.
And yes - congress shirked their duty.  And Bush should have followed the constitution and got a declaration of war.

How to get out??  Leave.  Plain and simple.

We have more inmportant things to worry about.  The President of the USA can declare any citizen an enemy combatant and take them away for ever with no notice and no charges.
The President can declare himself dictator (without congressional approval) at any point he deems necessary.

If we don't change that stuff now - it will be too late soon.  they have us out-gunned.

HopeForHumanity

This is where people are missing the connection. Yes, congress approved the Iraq war, however, they gave Bush complete power for everything related to the war. Thats the problem..... ::)
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

b0rg13

Quote from: utilitarian on April 17, 2008, 10:54:14 AM
Quote from: b0rg13 on April 17, 2008, 02:58:01 AM
k i must be a moron

agreed

Sorry, but some wars must be fought.  Pacifism only works if everyone in the world is a pacifist, which is not the case.

if some one comes to your door with a gun, YOU have a war, if you turn up on some ones door step with a gun, YOUR a rapist.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.