Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Pirate88179

bOrg13:

Good for you!  Riding a bike and not using a car, if more people did this, then you watch the price of gas fall like a rock!  A lot of people are blaming the oil companies and their huge profits, I think that is wrong.  It is our fault! (those of us still driving)  I have seen over the last year, 2 surveys that ask: "At what price of gas would you change your driving habits?"  Here in the US you know what 80% of the people answered? $5/gal.  This was back when gas was about a dollar cheaper than right now.  What idiots answered like this?  Do they think the oil companies are not aware of the answers?

Put it like this:  You walk into a bar looking for a cold beer.  There is a survey sitting on the bar that you must fill out before ordering.  If it asked what is the highest price a beer could be before I would change my drinking preferences, and I put down $9/beer, guess what I will be paying for my beer?  Probably about $8.50!!

It is not up the government to get us off oil, it is up to us.  You have done it.  I can't, right now, but you better believe I am working on it.  I will one day be off the grid as well.  I know everyone can't/won't do anything like this but if enough do, the suppliers will feel it and prices will drop...simple supply and demand.  We are the demand.  If we lower it, prices come down.  I don't blame anyone for charging what the market will bare, that is business. I do blame me for letting me get myself "addicted" to anyone's product such that they have me by the balls.  That will not happen again.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

If/when Hilary Clinton hijacks the next election, it will represent nearly 30 years of the Whitehouse beirg controlled by the Bush/Clinton crime family ?

Does not not sound off any alarms ?

maybe this will...It has being advised for some time now by those who predicted the food shortages we are seeing today, that everyone should store at least 3 months worth of food.

Everybody laughed at them then...not so much now though.

Regards...

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Cap-Z-ro

That is one of the most informative short videos I seen.

Thanks borg.

Regards...

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 24, 2008, 11:54:40 AM
bOrg13:

Good for you!  Riding a bike and not using a car, if more people did this, then you watch the price of gas fall like a rock!  A lot of people are blaming the oil companies and their huge profits, I think that is wrong.  It is our fault! (those of us still driving)  I have seen over the last year, 2 surveys that ask: "At what price of gas would you change your driving habits?"  Here in the US you know what 80% of the people answered? $5/gal.  This was back when gas was about a dollar cheaper than right now.  What idiots answered like this?  Do they think the oil companies are not aware of the answers?

Put it like this:  You walk into a bar looking for a cold beer.  There is a survey sitting on the bar that you must fill out before ordering.  If it asked what is the highest price a beer could be before I would change my drinking preferences, and I put down $9/beer, guess what I will be paying for my beer?  Probably about $8.50!!

It is not up the government to get us off oil, it is up to us.  You have done it.  I can't, right now, but you better believe I am working on it.  I will one day be off the grid as well.  I know everyone can't/won't do anything like this but if enough do, the suppliers will feel it and prices will drop...simple supply and demand.  We are the demand.  If we lower it, prices come down.  I don't blame anyone for charging what the market will bare, that is business. I do blame me for letting me get myself "addicted" to anyone's product such that they have me by the balls.  That will not happen again.

Bill

It won't do anything because when we use less oil, the military will use more. Right now they are increasing the price of oil across the country, which is compeletly false because areas like the NorthWest get ALL their oil from alaska, which is in complete abundance. The government knows that oil is the economic center, thus they go and support the trusts as a means of control. How the hell would the government get all the oil to invade iraq if the sources weren't controled? Capitalism my ass.....
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!