Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

madsen

Quote from: Nomen luni on September 15, 2008, 01:03:14 PM
Well, if you've been watching any of my links, it was put to Silverstein that:

a) The firefighters had already been pulled out long before his request to 'pull it', so how could he have meant, 'pull the firefighters out'?
b) The fire chief point blank denies any conversation with Silverstein on pulling anything, firefighters or otherwise.

Yes, I agree with your point (b).  But this leads me to ask, what "request to 'pull it' " are you referring to in point (a)?

Although I'm sure you are aware of it, just for the record I'd like to point out that Nigro said:

Quote from: NigroConspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Quote from: Nomen luni
Silverstein didn't refute either of these points, tried to dodge the question and then refused to answer on who he was talking to, so the plot thickens. You really are drilling down on one point where I fear neither of us can convince the other, especially as you are ignoring the links I have sent which corroborate a controlled demolition. I don't think you're being objective in refusing to consider the majority of the information I'm providing.

As you said, the plot thickens.  In my opinion, there are many questions that have been raised on this matter alone that we should deal with before moving on.  I'm not trying to avoid the other sources, but rather I don't want to get too many balls in the air at the same time.

Quote from: Nomen luni
"so the explosives or whatever were most likely already in place, which would be obvious to the firefighters as well" - not necessarily.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear---I was saying that assuming that the firefighters made the decision to pull, as Silverstein stated, then the firefighters would also be aware that:

Quote from: Nomen luniit would have taken weeks or months of preparation, meaning it was rigged before the fire.

Quote from: Nomen lumi
Personally, if someone told me that the former president of Italy and head of their intelligence had said it was an inside job, I would be much more interested in researching this possible 'smoking gun' than getting into the semantics of what 'pull it' means, unless of course I just wanted to convince myself and others that there's nothing suspicious, at any cost.

But this entire discussion hinges precisely upon the meaning of "pull it".  I'm trying to argue that if we accept my interpretation, the story seems quite reasonable; if we accept your interpretation, then we run into multiple absurdities. 

Cap-Z-ro

There is no advancement in this circular "debate" as far as I can see.

Two final points:

1.  Has anyone how long it takes to properly place charges in 'pulling' a building ?  Its not done in a matterof a few hours I can tell you.

2.  I clearly understood what Silversteen meant that day when he used the term "pull it".

The end... hopefully.

Regards...

PYRODIN123321

A LOT OF DEBATE OVER "PULL IT"

HA....REMINDS ME OF CLINTON....

COULD YOU DEFINE "IS"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0
Peace.

Cap-Z-ro

Don't say you heard it from me, but I heard that if you play the Dixie Chicks song 'Not Ready To Make Nice' backwards you can hear someone with a cackle in his voice, who sounds a lot like Dick Cheney repeating over and over, 'pull it Larry...pull it Larry. :)

Regards...

madsen

Quote from: Nomen luni on September 15, 2008, 02:43:53 PM
Unfortunately, you have lost any credibility in my eyes. You have limited yourself to discussing a single comment made by Silverstein, and by refusing to consider it in the wider context of evidence I have provided that has direct relevance to the matter under discussion, you render the discussion meaningless. As I said before, we have to integrate various sources of information to make a convincing case for our point of view. I'm providing you eye witness statements attesting to the fact that there was a countdown before the building came down.

I will check your other links a bit later---I'm traveling today and haven't had much time on the internet. 

Can you tell me who Silverstein was talking to when he gave the instruction to "pull it" if it wasn't Nigro?  He says "fire department commander" in the clip IIRC, which I suppose could be a number of people.  Do you know what time the phone call occurred?