Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

d3adp00l

Wow, so ring using that kinda logic, if an orange has a thick skin and very soft inside and small seeds, does that mean all fruit has those exact same characterists, better yet does that mean all spherical orange objects do?Heres a pool ball for you to chew on.

Ring I can accept that you disagree, get a functional theory, that describes what is seen on the videos, isn't magic, explains why a steel built fell because of a small fire(never happened before), explains the pentagon(lack of a plane), and 93 (lack of plane), and I won't jeer what you say. But coming up with what you are is not explaining what happened, by the way look at plane crash photos, tree don't vaporize from a plane impact normally they stand there (specially if more than 18" in dia) and catch fire for a minute. A redwood tree would drop a plane and not even care.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

archon79

When it comes to 9/11 to much emphasis is placed on the twin towers building collapse. Lets look at some of the other facts that occurred leading up to the attacks -

In the previous 12 months before the attack NORAD had intercepted something like 60 aircraft within 10 minutes after they strayed off course. But on the morning of 9/11 the hijacked planes were able to fly around for over an hour without anybody noticing.

There is a procedure/code that all pilots know to do in the case of a hijacking so the air traffic can be alerted. But 4 planes were successfully hijacked without this signal being given off. You can understand this being the case with a cockpit rush, but in 2 of the cases the cockpits were locked and they supposedly threatened to kill the stewardesses over the intercom. Plenty of time to get the signal off before they opened the cockpit.

FBI agents warned their superiors on dozens of occasions that the hijackers they had under surveillance were trying to fly planes without landing them and this information was ignored.

After the first plane hit, they came and told Bush as he was reading the kids book as we all have seen. But then they just let him sit there for another half hour while the 2nd plane hit and still did not move him.
And you think they would let the President just sit in the same place, in a location that would be wide public knowledge? Any real terrorist worth their salt would have had a hijacked plane flying right into the middle of that school.

If you know anything about diplomatic security, Bush should have been whisked away to a safe place the moment after the first attack. This in fact happened to many congressmen and senators but not President Bush. This is probably the most damning evidence that the Bush handlers had foreknowledge of the attacks.

And then there is the fact that on the morning of 9/11 the Military was running a training drill simulating hijacked aircraft. This is a convenient excuse that they use to cover a lot up with.
Guess what? Did you know on the morning of the London subway bombings the intelligence services were also running exercises simulating bombs going off in the subways.
What are the odds of that?

There is about a dozen more such facts that I do not have time to list. Taken individually you could say its certainly possible for either of them to occur. But all on the same morning ? Either those hijackers are the luckiest men in the world or they had help from black op intelligence services.

All the doors were opened for them on that morning.

CB_Brooklyn

Some Evidence for Weapons using Energy that is Directed on 9/11

Round cylindrical holes in WTC 5 and WTC 6:

Clean vertical cut on north wing of WTC 4, where all material on other side of cut is missing:

WTC 4 cut in direct path of South Tower's north wall:

Cars with missing engine blocks and unexploded gas tanks:

Front of police car toasted while rear in pristine condition. Plastic red light on top survived:

Front of fire truck wilted. Where did its engine go?

Tower's steel core turned to dust: [Video 1], [Video 2], [Video 3]

nutekk

wow very compelling stuff about the energy weapon possibility.
ehh screw it, it was 19 al-ciada with box cutters   ::)

really the problem is many have fallen prey to the social engineering.
trauma based mind control.

and there is no quick way out of it...

break the conditioning, its our only hope.

d3adp00l

I am not to sure on the beam weapon angle, not saying no to it, but I have not seen evidence that would bring it as the highest possibility. First thing would be to prove that weapons with that kind of output exist. Having worked with some lasers, that amount of power required is staggering, and even rubyrod types aren't that powerful. As far as the pics of building 4, it doesn't show me a beam weapon but what it does show me it HOW MUCH DAMAGE A BUILDING CAN TAKE AND STILL STAND!!! Look at that thing 3/4 of it was smashed flat by the exterior steel of the tower, but it stands, and building 7, couple of small fire supposedly weakened a couple of trusses (which by the way do not hold the building up) and the whole thing comes down. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK. Anyone who can give any credibility to the offical theory has had their brain removed.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan