Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11 truth movement topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 01, 2006, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we leave this thread on overunity.com ?

Yes, leave it here, we have to expose the inside job.
No, delete this thread, political things don't fit over here.
I don't have time for this!
I don't care!
Remove this poll!

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: ring_theory on July 22, 2007, 08:21:19 AM
Inaccurate, yes i agree. But still how does that change the fact that terrorists flew planes into WTC #1 #2 and as a result WTC #7 also collapsed.

If the reported hijackers were wrong couldn't the organizations responcible be wrong? Mind you most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia... Our allie and energy epicenter.

Molten steel would NOT be evidence that an explosive was used! Molten steel would indicate a fire of over 2750?F. Usually done with a blast furnace However the displacement of air during a collapse of a building that was burning in effected area's may act like a cutting torch for a brief period of time. There is evidence that #7 twisted as it fell this added to the uniform appearance of it's collapse.

Exactly my point. Research energy density and max heat of diesel and then building 7 fall time data. The implosions you see in Vegas or on TV are "spiced up". Most demo experts agree that WTC7 fell like a perfect controled demolition. Like a well trained crew executed it perfectly. Also note that the NIST report lacks metalurgy analysis and the presence of ultra high levels of iron, Al+ and sulfur. Once again its really damning because they don't mention it. Instead the debunkers try to claim the < 2% sulfur present in older outside drywall would be the culprate. Esentially implicating magic spontanious thermate.

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but maybe I should start demolition company I'll just use a few 100 gallons of diesel to set the building ablaze, but before it ignites its neighboring building on fire it colapses neatly in to its own foot print. I'll make a killing in profits.

~Dingus Mungus

HopeForHumanity

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but all the steel from in the victimized area was exported prematurely. There has to be a certain period of time before they are alowed to take evidence and export it to a recycling center, strangley, all the steel was exported shortly after to china. ???
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

ring_theory

Quote from: HopeForHumanity on July 23, 2007, 01:22:31 AM
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but all the steel from in the victimized area was exported prematurely. There has to be a certain period of time before they are alowed to take evidence and export it to a recycling center, strangley, all the steel was exported shortly after to china. ???

all the steel?? Oh yeah?
http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/4-4-2006-92704.asp
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/3/161228.shtml?s=ic
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=1608

Ok this one mentions china.
http://wasteage.com/news/waste_world_trade_center_2/

More disinformation?

ring_theory

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on July 22, 2007, 11:53:39 PM
Inaccurate, yes i agree. But still how does that change the fact that terrorists flew planes into WTC #1 #2 and as a result WTC #7 also collapsed.

If the reported hijackers were wrong couldn't the organizations responcible be wrong? Mind you most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia... Our allie and energy epicenter.

Molten steel would NOT be evidence that an explosive was used! Molten steel would indicate a fire of over 2750?F. Usually done with a blast furnace However the displacement of air during a collapse of a building that was burning in effected area's may act like a cutting torch for a brief period of time. There is evidence that #7 twisted as it fell this added to the uniform appearance of it's collapse.

Exactly my point. Research energy density and max heat of diesel and then building 7 fall time data. The implosions you see in Vegas or on TV are "spiced up". Most demo experts agree that WTC7 fell like a perfect controled demolition. Like a well trained crew executed it perfectly. Also note that the NIST report lacks metalurgy analysis and the presence of ultra high levels of iron, Al+ and sulfur. Once again its really damning because they don't mention it. Instead the debunkers try to claim the < 2% sulfur present in older outside drywall would be the culprate. Esentially implicating magic spontanious thermate.

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but maybe I should start demolition company I'll just use a few 100 gallons of diesel to set the building ablaze, but before it ignites its neighboring building on fire it colapses neatly in to its own foot print. I'll make a killing in profits.

~Dingus Mungus

Saudia arabia is where bin laden came from originally. :P well yes they could be wrong but i doubt it in this case. "perfect controled demolition" not so perfect, it fell onto another building it twisted so much. Your demolition company wouldn't fair too well. how are you going to get aircraft and debris from WTC #1? you have repeatedly rejected that there was structural damage due to debris. Well your demo company might do ok if you add fertilizer to the diesel and call it the Mcveigh demolitions company.  ::)

ring_theory

Quote from: Dingus Mungus on July 22, 2007, 07:46:31 PM
Ok Ring, I know his words are a little tin foil hat-ish if you will, but his main point stands. Look at the way people dress, behave, and interact with each other and how it relates to mass media and conditioning. It should be said that I stopped owning a television about 4 years ago. I have no idea what most people are talking about at work, because their lives so closely mirror the television.

Ok I understand the conditioning thing

You said we are "tearing at the freedoms that the victims themselfs enjoyed and fought to maintain"... WTF? How are we taking away freedoms? Are you not paying attention while typing or are you saying the government is taking them away to control us?

I'm paying full attention to what i'm typing. I'm saying you as part of the so called "truth movement" By false accusations, misrepresented facts, wild conspiracies, Denial that it was actually a terrorist attack that set the chain of events in motion, Are casting doubt on the government in general at a time when the government needs the peoples support. As a result it tears at the freedoms that we enjoy and fight for by breaking down the governments credibility and how it is viewed in a world theater. Look around you don't you see that "We the people" are the government? The whole "war on terror" thing, Demanded by the people before the bush administration. sometime after the first WTC bombing.     

Then you claim the governments courses of action are as follows: "There is two ways of doing that. one is the government can go militant and cast doubt on the people. or it can persue radical terrorists by taking the fight to them at the source."

They have cast doubt on US citizens, patriot act I and II, there are dozens of examples of this. They are following both of your plans thuroughly. As for fighting them "there" so we don't have to fight them here. Thats totally double think, They only want to fight us here because we are there. Do you not see this. Do you believe the Iraqi people respect us for bombing their country for the last 15 years?

to an extent i agree but it is far less a state of militant than i expected. Patriot act. BAH! If the iraqis people respect us for anything it is that we ousted the bagdad butcher. however the downfall is saddam was the only thing in the region keeping iran in check. The muslims call it jihad "Holy war" it would be the equivilent of a religious uprising in the us each faith fighting eachother. it has been going on for centuries between iran shiite, and iraq shiia. By leaving now we would undermine the iraqi's fight and their ability to defend themselfs. allready due to our meddling we have placed a iranian in charge of iraq. it is no wonder that iraq want's iran and america to meet and resolve our differences. the sooner we leave iraq the sooner the shiites can slaughter the shiia.

We are breeding new terrorists everday we occupy a muslim country. After all if China had bases in Ohio and Kansas while occupying the white house, I too would raise my arms against the threat. Put the shoe on the other foot. Look at things from other angles. I assure you I don't waste time on useless things. This is important for all Americans to see and understand.

~Dingus Mungus

No the radical muslim faith is breeding terrorism. they literally do! they strap play bombs to their children to prepare them for the day when they will become a martyr.
NO! You and the rest of the ignorant masses looking to discrace the government are just as bad as the terrorists by promoting anarchy by attacking the government. Once anarchy breaks out you will be hard pressed to enjoy what your idea of freedom is, as others have a different more radical and violent picture of what freedom is.

I don't care how you look at it. Either you support your government or you support terrorism. It's that simple. If you don't support your government in it's indevours and you dislike the way things are run here? Than Leave! But good luck on finding freedoms such as we enjoy elsewhere!  >:(