Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheappower2012

Interesting videos,problems I see,the inverter used could have been modified,batteries inside,the load should be a space heater,not lights,
measuring means nothing.If you want to show it could work, you need a space heater 2kw load ,the inverter should be a 100 watt
small inverter,to eliminate the possibility of batteries.If he really knew the exact secret of Kapanadze,he could have redesigned the device in a totally different way.In the original Kapanadze video's the lights were 1,000 watt bulbs
in these videos its unknown what wattage they are.My opinion is the videos are fake,good trick.

Hoppy

Quote from: cheappower2012 on October 19, 2016, 02:35:20 PM
Interesting videos,problems I see,the inverter used could have been modified,batteries inside,the load should be a space heater,not lights,
measuring means nothing.If you want to show it could work, you need a space heater 2kw load ,the inverter should be a 100 watt
small inverter,to eliminate the possibility of batteries.If he really knew the exact secret of Kapanadze,he could have redesigned the device in a totally different way.In the original Kapanadze video's the lights were 1,000 watt bulbs
in these videos its unknown what wattage they are.My opinion is the videos are fake,good trick.

Yes, he has spent a good deal of time and probably money doing a good visual replication of Kapanadze's box devices. Its so simple you'll laugh.  ;D

cheappower2012

Its so simple you'll laugh! I'm laughing my ass off on these videos ;D

AlienGrey

Quote from: Sequental.9 on October 19, 2016, 04:39:18 PM
Its not a fake ! ITS REAL !

The negative resistance as a value is converted into power ! He knows what he is doing so do I .

REGARDS
S9
The thing I find strange is :- it looks just like the TK device 'exactly, he wasn't kidding when he said the exact same component, how about the coils and the windings and tuning them ?
I don't see him giving any information or publication as yet, and that one just pops up from nowhere. Weird!

AG