Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitmaschine

Which one is the real one?

Could be they are both real? At least it's so simple you would ....

Seriously, would one go through the hassle of replicating one FE device after the other in accurate detail just to present some more fakes on youtube?

I don't know. :P

AlienGrey

Quote from: Sequental.9 on October 19, 2016, 06:51:29 PM
Your right its the same box ! They all have patents on them but they all work ! I really don't like sparks not nice ! What I don't get is non are on the market ? Many building them easy to do but non on the market ? That's nuts !

I don't think they are safe !

s9
Lethal !  try and get that double neon driver now Led has taken over ;)

Hoppy

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on October 19, 2016, 07:20:02 PM
Which one is the real one?

Seriously, would one go through the hassle of replicating one FE device after the other in accurate detail just to present some more fakes on youtube?

I don't know. :P

Why not. Its a challenge to a model maker and no different to hobbyists building replica model steam engines, cars and planes etc. In the case of the green box, although it looks the same as TK's, its clear that its not an exact replication when seen close-up. The switches, heatsink, fan and box construction / materials are all different. The added fun for him is to look at the shocked reactions on the fora from the appearance of not one but all three replicated Kapa boxes!  :o However, I doubt he is expecting investor interest anytime soon.

Zeitmaschine

Then the original Don Smith device does work or does not work? In the 1996 presentation it looks like it does work (somehow).

Let me guess: The white round capacitor tunes the secondary coil to twice the frequency of the primary coil (red). But that frequency is floating (not phase-locked to the primary circuit) hence it takes a while till it warms up and reaches the correct value, thus the output voltage goes up slowly during the presentation. That implies that the Kapanadze device is more sophisticated because here the two frequencies are automatically in phase (thanks to a diode bridge frequency doubler).

elementSix

Good lord, all the old posters back together again.   It's like a reunion.  I like your attitude alien G.  We have someone here that has everything running off solid state generators.   That's great.   I guess this will be a lot easier now then a few years ago.   Now I have to start from scratch. It's depressing to talk about where my setup went.   I didn't have the abbility to figure the automatic resonance.  If I added a light to the load,  it would loose resonance.   Adjusting  the spark would do the trick,  but that's not what will run a home on.  I would love to find an LCD or cold cathode bulb, power supply circuit.   Same control circuit that TK used.   It seems pretty basic.  Like using a 555 chip that has a feedback wire from the output and when the load changes,  it changes the rectangular wave.   Varying the width to suit the changes.   I see that Phillips used that patent,  perhaps for their LCD's. Don't know how to find that out thoe. 

Those videos,  I don't know what to think.   How did he and why would he have the exact can that kapanadze used in his first video?  How did he find the control circuit?  That Don Smith device is copied exactly.  Which tells me that it doesn't work.   Don Smith himself said that it doesn't work as displayed,   because it was the only way he could do what he does without reprocussions.   That the componts are there,  you just have to figure it out for yourself.

Anyways a positive attitude is what is needed here and not a child that attacks random people on their own forum.   So human beings only.   No distrators.  If there is info I have missed,  like everyone has a great circuit that works.   Update me on what I have missed over the past couple years.   Thanks.  GTG