Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TK device, TPU.. Only enter if you seek truth. Cause here it is...

Started by elementSix, December 14, 2012, 07:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

elementSix

Tesla technology is safer than a cellphone.  The towers give you cancer within seven years close living exposed.  There is no maybe,  it's almost guarenteed.  Tesla tech is EMP tech.  It puts off radio waves that a faraday cage cleans out.
That circuit looks expensive and are you shorting coils or is it cold fusion.  That's a bit over my head and I'm sorry, I'll stick to coils n copper.  Glad your sharing but if I don't understand how it works I can't afford to buy parts that I probably couldn't reproduce.   
I had an internet friend that has one if those magnacoaster generators.  It uses large magnets on each side of a coil setup.  Its smacked with a DC Impulse.  But using transistors that are shorted 20% of the time and which is also designed to minimize on switched caused impulses takes it's toll.  They had to have it designed to last long period use.  But the government wouldn't allow it to output AC for home use. It out puts pulsed DC and to get it to AC they fucking charge like 30 grand.
Anyways they do sell these but you have to have madcash.
Can anyone describe geometric resonance and how sacred geometry created with sound waves produces energy in  vast excess? 
Harmonic resonance is very easy to understand. Impulse timing used to overlap an impulse that is bouncing back and forth in an LC circuit that produces an increasing amplitude AC wave.
But it doesn't look like anyone here is a real person , just trolls and misdirectors.  Except maybe one.  I'll find my radio engineer another way.

Zeitmaschine

It looks like there is something in this thread that has to be buried quickly. Could you please tell me what it is?

Perhaps should we mix two high voltages, one is twice the frequency of the other and they are locked in phase?

Just wondering ... ??? 8)

Hoppy

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on October 23, 2016, 06:20:19 AM
It looks like there is something in this thread that has to be buried quickly. Could you please tell me what it is?

Perhaps should we mix two high voltages, one is twice the frequency of the other and they are locked in phase?

Just wondering ... ??? 8)

I think the Radon gas is seeping into his spacesuit!  ;D

AlienGrey

I don't mean to be thick but your playing with us, this is all just block diagrams, nothing can be done constructively with it, it's just a waste of time.

ITS ALL PIE IN THE SKY !