Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Amazing graphene super capacitor!

Started by rukiddingme, December 20, 2012, 06:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 23, 2013, 02:57:19 PM
Thanks for posting this but, when I hit the video link, it opens another page and takes me to the OU home page for some reason.  I have heard of this happening to some folks here but I have no idea why.  This method does sound reasonably safe and simple even though I was a very poor chemistry student, I think I could do this ok.

Can any one else get the video link ok or is it just me this time?

Thanks, great research on all of this.

Bill

I corrected the bad link.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

mojobuddha

I have seen a few youtube videos of a guy using a predesigned lightscribe file to turn the graphene into a super capacitator.  Does anyone know where to find one of these files?  Maybe we could design one.
Heres the video with the pattern.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZ6Sskf-0A

Thanks

John.K1

Hi Guys, just a question.

I had a dinner with my wife and the candles, you now how it is. And than I was a bit just messing with the candle and then I realized the black deposit of the smoke from the flame could be some kind of Graphene?  So I collected the dark matter and putted on the tape and when I check it across the distance with the multi meter it shows me between 3-32MOhm.

My question is- is it Graphene? 

Cheers.

SoManyWires

Quote from: John.K1 on November 24, 2015, 04:20:36 PM
Hi Guys, just a question.

I had a dinner with my wife and the candles, you now how it is. And than I was a bit just messing with the candle and then I realized the black deposit of the smoke from the flame could be some kind of Graphene?  So I collected the dark matter and putted on the tape and when I check it across the distance with the multi meter it shows me between 3-32MOhm.

My question is- is it Graphene? 

Cheers.

hi there.
you've managed to discover the answer to finding overunity. this first began when you found a way to get her to actually cook those nice sit down dinners you share together thats been keeping you alive. haha just kidding around.

that does sound interesting your discovery with the tape collecting airborne carbon deposits.
could it be a method to making graphene? it does work using a carbon, and without knowing myself having not duplicated the experiment, i would have checked for electrical conductivity also on non carbonated piece of tape, though you might have already done that as well and found there was a difference or not in results.
could the tape itself be able to have transferred some kind of static charge, or even the electric current in your own handling of the tape if bending it and maybe also that heat and the tiny electrical current that is present with the person themself?
was the rooms air very dry from a heating source? type of material if there was a tablecloth or surface the tests were performed on?
was one of those new smartwatches worn that might have some radiation present from the device it is or something to do with its bluetooth function on? other metallics nearby, rings, plastics etc?
my knowledge is rather limited, suppose any potential variables could affect test results.

might have found a easy work around to making graphene there it seems.
well done!

here is something i just found, trying to find the electrical conductivity of wax to see what effects it could have on what makes up the burnt carbons compositon.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0196890412002865

MagnaProp

Quote from: John.K1 on November 24, 2015, 04:20:36 PM
...messing with the candle and then I realized the black deposit of the smoke from the flame could be some kind of Graphene?...
I've seen some of the Keshe builds use this. He heats up a copper wire to cover it in the black soot stuff. Don't know if his builds are real or not.