Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Powered Devices

Started by guest1289, April 18, 2016, 01:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

The following 2 devices are interesting because if they are fake( assuming they are fake ),  they seem close to achieving  Gravity-Powered-Perpetual-Motion .
  (  People often dismiss these types of designs,  because they aren't  rotating-wheels  )

If the following  device is  fake ( the only possibility ),    could reducing the  'closest-proximity'  that the balls roll to the  'exact-center'  of the device ( and maybe increase the furthest distance that the balls roll  away  from the  'exact-center' of the device ) create perpetual-motion .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bft7Wd8QElw

The following device is also interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gAchuS8SyU 

I made a post about this one on another thread       
            http://overunity.com/15981/simonswheel/msg459493/#msg459493   

tagor

Quote from: guest1289 on April 18, 2016, 01:34:07 PM
   The following 2 devices are interesting because if they are fake( assuming they are fake ),

LOL He puts his hands on the table so he doesn't get moved by his tilting set. If you look when he starts it, the entire set around the camera is tilting, and then he stabilizes himself, though you can still see his upper torso swaying the direction of the ball every time it moves.

guest1289

guest1289

QuoteIf the following  device is  fake ( the only possibility ),    could reducing the  'closest-proximity'  that the balls roll to the  'exact-center'  of the device ( and maybe increase the furthest distance that the balls roll  away  from the  'exact-center' of the device ) create perpetual-motion .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bft7Wd8QElw

This device made me wonder about designing a device that would never be able to reach a point of balance, so that it would continue to move perpetually.

So I made a diagram,  you can see it below,  of what my version of this device would look like,  if you were looking at it,  from above.
     The  white-balls  roll around freely in the  dark-grey-rings( these rings could possibly also tilt to whatever angle/direction the balls put them in ),   and  only the  dark-grey-sphere  in the center of the device touches the ground.

I also thought of another device,  when I thought of how anything sitting on a desk,  is in fact one-surface  made of rotating-electrons  which is resting on another surface  made of rotating-electrons ( this may not be scientifically accurate because I'm not taking into account various other forces ).
    (  Note, I assume when you look at surfaces of very smooth surfaces under electron-microscopes,  they no longer appear smooth,  and look like mountains and valleys,  which explains why things usually don't slip of desks  )

So I thought of a device to sort of try and emulate these  rotating-electrons  resting on other  rotating-electrons.
    It would simply be a ball-shape( 'main'ball' ) with a minimum of six balls half-sticking out of it's sides, 
     - but these balls sticking out of the sides would make  no contact with the main ball,  they would be held in place( and free to rotate) on 100%-Passive-Non-Electric-Permanent-Magnet-Bearings, 
      - and,  this 'main'ball'  would then be placed on top of,  'and in between of',   a number of  'other-balls'  which  do not touch any other object,  instead,  these  'other-balls'  would  be free to rotate on 100%-Passive-Non-Electric-Permanent-Magnet-Bearings

Obviously the aim of this device would be that it would continue to move perpetually.