Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual motion?

Started by Gwandau, December 28, 2012, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

Quote from: ramset on December 31, 2012, 09:26:36 PM
Vidar
At 1-2 oclock the boat is loosing potential energy by "falling" freely and will not apply torque to the wheel.
---------------------------------
Sir
Perhaps I misunderstand?
During the "Falling Freely" won't the Energy gained by the fall be manifested as additional Torque once it "connects" back to the wheel?

@Gwandau
Will you play with this idea?[A tribute to a friend!]

"The tribute"
its catchy.......
And I have a weekness for "gravity"as well as an appreciation of Friendship.
Besides there are other things to throw at this design.....

?
Chet

Chet,

of course I will put the wheel to test.

That's the least I can do to pay my respect for a friend that no longer is here to defend his claim.
And, not to forget, it's a quite simple construct, which makes it a fun side project.

Happy New Year,

Gwandau

norman6538

To make gravity turn a wheel  clockwise the top right quarter has to be kept heavier than the bottom and the floating would help to do that but the real problem for me has always
been easy to unbalance the wheel and get rotation but not easy to reset it for another cycle.

You can check this idea out here

wheel deflection trick
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/12341-mikhail-dmitriyev-input-1000-w-output-near-3000-w-13.html

I made a crude model of this and the lifting of the weights does turn the wheel
but the net result must be more force produced than it takes to lift the weights.

Norman

ramset

@Gwandau
I'm   In.........[very to simple to play with]

I really like the "water switch" at the bottom,Please try to remember any details you can!

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Bumblebee

Hello and Happy New Year everyone  :)

Did your friend make his boats like this ?, I made a model boat years ago that would move forward when I dropped it in water. It trapped air underneath that could only escape at the back.  If dropped from 1ft high it would travel 3ft forward, this was to clear the weed at the edge of the lake.

I am not saying the wheel will work.... just a thought. ;) 

Gwandau

Thanks everyone for your input,
even the sceptics have all been quite well meaning and polite, which is a bit unexpected due to the highly provocative title of this thread.

Chet, you actually seem to have sensed the feelings I have in regard to this old memory of mine. It's intriguing, isn't it?

And thanks Bumblebee for your suggestion, it will certainly become part of the tests performed in shaping the "boats".

I again want to emphasize the unpretentious intent surrounding this little project of mine, there are neither personal claims or any ego invested in this.
I will mount a bicycle wheel in my workshop and weld a simple set of fastenings onto it that will enable a multitude of configurations.
That will allow for gradually closing on the original parameters, which presently fails my memory.

Since I have very little spare time to spend beside my two main projects, the tinkering with the wheel will be used as a way for me to relax from
my more demanding objectives and the wheel will as such probably develop at a rather slow pace.

Additionally, and contrary to my main projects, I am not restricted from any disclosure, which will allow me to enjoy posting my results.

I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Happy New Year to you all,

Cheers,

Gwandau