Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

1850 Watts free energy power ? New GEGENE circuit by JL Naudin shows COP = 2.8

Started by hartiberlin, December 29, 2012, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighthman

Arghhhhh !    Somebody Please Slay the Evil Deceptive Power Factor Monster that threatens all these wonderful claims.  Make everything into nice filtered DC and THEN measure it into a load.  Very simple and accurate. 

No more trying to integrate weird waveforms and figure out real power. Just Do It.

Farmhand

Quote from: Eighthman on April 22, 2013, 09:02:55 PM
Arghhhhh !    Somebody Please Slay the Evil Deceptive Power Factor Monster that threatens all these wonderful claims.  Make everything into nice filtered DC and THEN measure it into a load.  Very simple and accurate. 

No more trying to integrate weird waveforms and figure out real power. Just Do It.

I agree, somebody at least rectify and smooth the output then run the load from that. If the smoothed DC output shows more than
the rated power of the cooker then we need to look further.

It would seem most people don't want to know what the output actually is, it seems people prefer to make things more complicated than they really are.
When faced with a claimed over unity device the first objective should be to accurately determine the average output power.
The easiest and most accurate way is to rectify and smooth the output for loading and measurement.

What will be funny is when someone like me does measure the rectified and smoothed output and finds it less than the rated and the measured input
using a simple setup, and show the whole debacle could have been put to rest before it started.

Will Naudin be seen as a distractor then or will he just be seen as a very smart man who forgot how to accurately measure the output power of a transformer
with simple equipment ?

Will people just sit and wait for his next distraction ? Or will they jump behind some other distractor.

I've got an induction cooker and the wire I need as well as the smoothing caps ect. if it is up to me to do the test I will be rubbing it right in for some time.

Who seeks truth and who just wants to perpetuate dubious OU claims just for the sake of it ?

If the Smoothed DC output test is not done with in week or two, i'll do it myself. And it will cost me money for load lamps to do it so I will not be happy if it is
left for me to do when others already have the equipment.

Cheers

casstete

Quote from: Farmhand on April 22, 2013, 09:24:30 PM
I agree, somebody at least rectify and smooth the output then run the load from that. If the smoothed DC output shows more than
the rated power of the cooker then we need to look further.

It would seem most people don't want to know what the output actually is, it seems people prefer to make things more complicated than they really are.
When faced with a claimed over unity device the first objective should be to accurately determine the average output power.
The easiest and most accurate way is to rectify and smooth the output for loading and measurement.

Cheers

I ... as a layman ... find it very funny talking about disinformation like yourself and the saying that one can take a accurate output measure ; )

I KNOW that 95% of overunity devices produce more when the load is increased and draw less from the source at the SAME time .

So I would say . Nature is in a equilibrium ... you break it and it fills it instantly with MORE just to be sure to balance . The additional energy is absorbed by ... Lead Batteries , Quartz , Water more importantly any living thing . It's never lost .

Free Energy devices work on fluctuation there is no constant energy input for radiant / lenzless or back emf devices .

Higher the load the less energy required from source  .

So what am I saying ?

You can get a COP 0.7 or COP 5+  with the same circuit . 

Anyway , there is the MEG , the U Generator the POD Jean Louis built for 50$ and shows overunity .

Jean Louis Naudin may miss things but he tends to correct them , he may have been visited by Annan whos son is a Big Oil exec but I don't think he's in on disinformation

He is THE BEST replicator of free energy devices and deserves our respect 

Farmhand

If any of those devices had shown over unity the Inventers would be rich, simple fact is none have shown over unity yet that is verified, they are just claims that are most likely based only on their own measurements.

If they have produced OU devices then what happened ? Do people just make an OU device then sit it on the shelf and forget about it then build something else ?

Show us the proof of the over unity operation of these devices. And it should be verified by a neutral third party, a paid analysis, if I had a circuit or device I thought was OU I would check and double triple check then get it evaluated by a qualified professional and get a report on the in/out figures.

The fact that none of these devices are followed through to produce any independent evaluations by the people claiming they have OU and they do nothing with the devices common sense tells me the claims were mistaken at best or fraudulent at worst.

What is the point to developing an OU device then do nothing with it ?

Here's a challenge for you. Choose just one OU device build it, then prove it is OU by showing in out measurements or by looping or prove it by some means. Now you may be able to get some people to believe it but that is not proof.

I hope you spill your next drink on yourself for calling me names.  :P

mscoffman

Quote from: casstete on April 26, 2014, 08:54:46 AM
I ... as a layman ... find it very funny talking about disinformation like yourself and the saying that one can take a accurate output measure ; )

I KNOW that 95% of overunity devices produce more when the load is increased and draw less from the source at the SAME time .

So I would say . Nature is in a equilibrium ... you break it and it fills it instantly with MORE just to be sure to balance . The additional energy is absorbed by ... Lead Batteries , Quartz , Water more importantly any living thing . It's never lost .

Free Energy devices work on fluctuation there is no constant energy input for radiant / lenzless or back emf devices .

Higher the load the less energy required from source  .

So what am I saying ?

You can get a COP 0.7 or COP 5+  with the same circuit . 

Anyway , there is the MEG , the U Generator the POD Jean Louis built for 50$ and shows overunity .

Jean Louis Naudin may miss things but he tends to correct them , he may have been visited by Annan whos son is a Big Oil exec but I don't think he's in on disinformation

He is THE BEST replicator of free energy devices and deserves our respect

Sorry, but I have to come down on the side of Farmhand here.

We live in the semiconductor age, unlike Tesla. These high speed, high current and Shotky diodes are amazing
and could rectify GHz signals and these things would convert them to DC. Diodes let you take advantage
of the law of conservation of energy. If the diodes don't get hot then they must not be loosing very much energy
to losses inside the diodes.

Sorry again but the energy form we seek for practical applications is the kind that flows through diodes in this way.
*For all the rest* it's up to you the device designer to figure out how convert what passes for energy in your book
to you usable electrical power. This is because these other forms of energy depend on what is in your belief book.

Every sort of real energy with pulse etcetera waveform will be accepted ready to be integrated into a high value capacitor.
The low voltage DC and higher DC current enables accurate measurement with inexpensive DVM equipment that can literally
elude computational approaches with high frequency varying waveform equipment. If you have it, do yourself a favor
and measure it this way. It's definitely the Kiss 'keep it simple stupid' approach to power measurement. This is
what some of us are only willing to accept as overunity power or energy proof.

:S:MarkSCoffman