Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

1850 Watts free energy power ? New GEGENE circuit by JL Naudin shows COP = 2.8

Started by hartiberlin, December 29, 2012, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

No need to be snippy. Bifilar can stand for several DIFFERENT types of coil windings when termination is concerned, of which his was one type and Tesla's is another. That is why I explained the problem in terminology usage.

Person A builds a Tesla type bifilar, yet just says bifilar when describing its construction, and then Person B winds a different type of bifilar because person A should dang well have specified the difference to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifilar_coil

The link is a great one for this purpose as it shows pictures several bifilar coil types, including the Tesla type.

By definition ANY two parallel conductor coil is bifilar, and this is independent upon how each coil is terminated.
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

Now, to harvest high potential electricity and convert it to a more manageable form is a question I think I may have solved. How many have heard of another high frequency coil designed for the purpose of reducing high voltage to a much lower voltage?

It is called a D'Arsonval coil, and I think a system built around one (or more than one if necessary) might even be usable if designed properly to even convert static discharges into a usable form. The D'Arsonval coil is a step-down type auto transformer originally designed for quack electrotherapy in the early 1900's.

It helps being conversant with the various coils and builders of the day, of which Tesla got the ball rolling, so to speak. Most people that claim to build Tesla coils are actually building Oudin coils, as a for instance.
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

jbignes5

I wasn't being snippy. I was being a matter of fact.

The gegene circuit was very clear about the construction of the bifilar coil to the flat wound pancake style.

Most people claim that a tall solenoid coil surrounded by a thick primary is a Tesla coil. It is not. Oliver lodge created that coil and not Tesla. Oliver lodge didn't have the understanding that Tesla did about Teslian systems. In fact Oliver lodge disclaimed a lot of Tesla discoveries because he couldn't replicate it. What Oliver Lodge did replicate was a toy so to speak and it was left that way for many many years because of the lack of understanding and the ability to replicate what was being shown to them.

Why do we need a special coil to step down high voltage? Whats wrong with a regular old transformer to do that?

Paul-R

Paul-R