Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Welcome to Understanding Overunity!!!!!

Started by wattsup, December 31, 2012, 04:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Mondrasek:

The magnetic field does not "move" to generate current in a separate pick-up coil.   It would be more appropriate to state that the pick-up coil is infused with the emanated field from the main coil.  That means by definition the pick-up coil is "watching" the main coil for changes in the magnetic field.  If the pick-up coil "sees" a change due to changes happening in the main coil it will then react.

In real electronics language the pick-up coil will react to changes in external magnetic flux that pass through the loop defined by the pick-up coil.

MileHigh

wattsup

@mondrasek

Goods questions.

These are the kind of questions to ask and understand.

If @MH is correct, then throw out all your coils because they will never produce OU.

If the EPOM is correct, then work the coils in different new arrangements and test variables.

Here is a sample I am testing. hehehe

wattsup

Doug1

Wattsup
  Have you tested a core in which the magntic MMF is moved around the core in one direction only yet? Meaning no reversal, always pumped forward.
Ive been winding one on a alternator stator rated for a 100 amp. for use as a transformer that will be run from disk dyno using teslas mention of segmented disk with the magnet possitioned on the shaft from the book Tesla's treasures.The build out will be such that it can take an opposeing disk/magnet on the bottom of the shaft to aid as a drive motor.

wattsup

@Doug1

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question above. I have not tried that yet and have some problem visualizing how this could occur. At pulse on, the flux would appear in the core and on at off the flux would be released (not collapse but that is a contentious issue these days). The flux to "move in one direction" would be hard to achieve and even if it did "move" in open direction the flux would have to be everywhere in the core already while it moved so the secondary would not see any change but only a constant flux presence with a weak fluctuation.

What I would like to do when I have more time is to take an alternator stator, nice round and already proven secondary object and then just wind a Rodin Coil over the entire stator. I think this would be the best primary to secondary we could ever make since we already know that the alternator stator as a secondary can output up to 100 amps and 12vdc or 1200 watts of energy. The Rodin Coil is the best coil to produce the "rotational effect" as you can see in so many Rodin coil youtubes and I am sure the marriage of Rodin and stator will provide a good avenue for further experiments since the Rodin is keeping the spin in the center where the stator wants to see it. One day I will try it but I mention it here in case anyone else has some time to try it. I think the Rodin coil winding method had been long neglected in our own core winding methods and we should start experimenting in that line of thinking as well.

@all again

I am putting here a link to a youtube I made on the Diode Carousel (DC). More and more guys are making videos on their coil pulsing schemes which is great but I am afraid many are just skimming the surface of their potential results since they are not using a DC. The choice of diode can be the reason your experiments either produce great results or poor results especially when you are working with a fixed frequency circuit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0ShZV6bhY

For those interested in the function of the Ether, there are three great videos that were mentioned I think in the TK thread. They are three Primer Fields videos part one located here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6hxYxkaOg

This has given me some new ideas on coiling methods that would direct the Ether rather then count on direct primary to secondary coupling. hehehe

More to come.

wattsup

JohnnyB

Quote from: wattsup on March 04, 2013, 08:55:11 AM
@Doug1

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question above. I have not tried that yet and have some problem visualizing how this could occur. At pulse on, the flux would appear in the core and on at off the flux would be released (not collapse but that is a contentious issue these days). The flux to "move in one direction" would be hard to achieve and even if it did "move" in open direction the flux would have to be everywhere in the core already while it moved so the secondary would not see any change but only a constant flux presence with a weak fluctuation.

What I would like to do when I have more time is to take an alternator stator, nice round and already proven secondary object and then just wind a Rodin Coil over the entire stator. I think this would be the best primary to secondary we could ever make since we already know that the alternator stator as a secondary can output up to 100 amps and 12vdc or 1200 watts of energy. The Rodin Coil is the best coil to produce the "rotational effect" as you can see in so many Rodin coil youtubes and I am sure the marriage of Rodin and stator will provide a good avenue for further experiments since the Rodin is keeping the spin in the center where the stator wants to see it. One day I will try it but I mention it here in case anyone else has some time to try it. I think the Rodin coil winding method had been long neglected in our own core winding methods and we should start experimenting in that line of thinking as well.

@all again

I am putting here a link to a youtube I made on the Diode Carousel (DC). More and more guys are making videos on their coil pulsing schemes which is great but I am afraid many are just skimming the surface of their potential results since they are not using a DC. The choice of diode can be the reason your experiments either produce great results or poor results especially when you are working with a fixed frequency circuit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0ShZV6bhY

For those interested in the function of the Ether, there are three great videos that were mentioned I think in the TK thread. They are three Primer Fields videos part one located here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6hxYxkaOg

This has given me some new ideas on coiling methods that would direct the Ether rather then count on direct primary to secondary coupling. hehehe

More to come.

wattsup

Hello wattsup,

We think in very similar terms and are working on very similar designs. Theoretically if we have multiple coils in a loop and the number of coils for this example is say nine with one being the main strong primary and out of the flux loop, and others being very weak primaries we can produce a strong flux going in one direction. The main primary is to start the volume of flux moving to all the other coils and to increase the flux, magnets are added in each flux loop from the main primary to the secondary coils. All of the coils are wound in the same direction and would be energized at exactly the same time, thus the flux would be in one direction. Every coil reacting to the high volume of flux would have an increase voltage from induction from the preceding coil(s). This voltage being in reverse would produce flux in the opposite direction. Since magnetic flux follows the path of lest reluctance an alternate flux path to loop back is provided to redirect the flux to further increase the volume of flux. By now you're probably getting a fluxing headache but that's all right as I got one reading all of your posts. LOL. I omitted the resistance load at each coil for simplicity but you don't need that to understand the theory. The energy produced at each secondary/primary coil is fed back through the circuit thus a constantly increasing current maintains a zero increase in the initial voltage. At this point the return voltage produced can be pulsed and or the frequency increased to possibly harvest the ether. I hope you get over your headache. John