Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The EVER-LASTING POWER New device generates clean and free energy (Permanent mag

Started by everlastingpower, January 08, 2013, 02:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: everlastingpower on January 09, 2013, 01:25:31 PM
Sorry to tell you that you are intelligent enough to discuses genius ideas
Like those in that site
There no place for you her go do something useful

your idea is as good as a fart in a space suit. you'd be better off trying to make nuclear energy safer and more efficient than farting around with an idea like this.

everlastingpower

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: everlastingpower on January 09, 2013, 01:39:22 PM
You still can't find any wrong in my idea ...sweet dreams

I already told you what was wrong with your idea or were you not paying attention or do you have an attention disorder? your idea does not follow the laws of conservation, do yourself a favor and read about it then come back to posting.

TinselKoala

Quote from: everlastingpower on January 09, 2013, 01:39:22 PM
You still can't find any wrong in my idea ...sweet dreams

1. You claim to have a "patent" but the number you have given is a patent APPLICATION. Is there a PATENT granted to you, anywhere? If not, every time you refer to your "patent".... you lie. What does Allah the Merciful, the Benificent, say about those who lie?  Is it OK to lie to the infidel for personal reasons, or only in defense of Islam? Are you defending Islam with your assertion that you have a PATENT?

2. Your patent APPLICATION is made in a very  non-standard way, does not describe your "invention" in detail or in terms that allow one skilled in the art to reproduce your claims. Therefore the chances of it ever being granted are about equal to the chances of it snowing in Mecca in July.

3. You have no PROTOTYPE, no working MODEL, nor even any detailed descriptions of how to build one. Yet you come here with your insulting attitude trying to get other people to do your work for you.

4. Your "idea", as sketched in your laughable "application", shows a tapered magnet travelling through some rings. How can this "idea" be implemented mechanically? It cannot. Where is the "power take-off" from your sketched system? Nowhere. Where is the motive force that pushes your tapered magnet around and around? Nowhere. Have you ever even tried to build a simple linear SMOT to show your basic idea working? It does not appear that you have. Please show the video or photographs of your working model, or your "proof of principle" experiment. Do you have any? I suspect not.

5. Of course, as others have said, here and now, as well as six months ago, your "idea" violates conservation principles that are very long-standing and have never before been violated BY PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BUILD THINGS. Nobody in their right mind is going to believe that YOU have done so, unless and until you make some kind of device that WORKS. But you cannot. Feel free to PROVE ME WRONG by building something that illustrates your principle of operation. Claiming that you "have no facilities in Egypt" does not excuse you from  your responsibility in this manner. You obviously have access to a computer with an internet connection .... so use it to educate yourself.

6. What is wrong with my suggestion that you obtain the services of a patent lawyer, who can rewrite your "patent APPLICATION" into some form that corresponds to what an actual application looks like? Is it that you are simply too arrogant to look at some granted patents to see what they look like? Or do ordinary rules and procedures not apply to people like you, who begin their patent APPLICATIONS with the invocation of the name of Allah?

Please take my points, 1-6, and refute them with facts and references, if you can. If you cannot...... then you deserve to be ignored and even mocked.