Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Reversing Device

Started by tinman, January 09, 2013, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

The coil is one factor causing the higher current reading in the LED's vs. the diodes.

Have you figured out the other TK?
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on January 21, 2013, 07:01:43 PM
The coil is one factor causing the higher current reading in the LED's vs. the diodes.

Have you figured out the other TK?
Well TK may have-but i havnt.
This is what i have done now.
I have placed two 1 ohm resistors on the input legs,i have place two 1 ohm resistors on the output leg's.
Useing my scope to measure voltage across those 1 ohm resistors,i see i have a higher voltage across the two output resistor's than i do across the input resistors.
Now as far as im aware,ohms law still stand's-or is there some way around that?

MileHigh quote-this circuit is not overunity
Thanks for sharing that,but i see no where in this thread that any body claimed it to be overunity.
Like i said befor,im not interested in how much fuel the power station is useing-im interested in how much our house is consuming.
So i have tried DMM's on the input,and i have used 1 ohm resistors and a scope to measure the input-what other method is there to use to see how much current my circuit is consuming-not the power house running down the road.

This is just a pulsed AC input-we have a common(ground) and a high and low side to that common.
So the other thing is-how is it that i see a current flowing in two diferent directions at the same time on the scope?
A voltage above the 0 volt line at the same time as voltage below the 0 volt line.
I am yet to see a single phase AC wave show this.
The AC square wave on the input(scope across 1 ohm resistor) is almost a perfect square wave-a little spikey at the start of the pulse,but other than that-it's clean
But across the 1 ohm output resistor's,the current from one pulse carries into the next apposing pulse-creating a larger potential difference than the input pulses are supplying-over the same period of time.

So at the very least,i am seeing thing's that i havnt seen befor,and this is why i posted it here-not because i claimed it to be overunity (MileHigh)
These sorts of things are valuable learning tool's for those that actualy build these sorts of circuit's.
Once they see for them self how thing's work,then that is a valuable lesson.

gotoluc

Hi Brad,

I can't explain it ::) , so you have my attention for all it's worth. However, at this time I'm between homes so I have no lab to replicate but I could get some stuff together. However, before I do, could you replicate (make another) BPC but this time don't add the copper ring in the center. Test it compared to your original to see if they behave any different.

I was also looking forward to the video with the amp meter between the battery and the SG.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

tinman

In this video,i have removed the DMM's and input diode's-eliminating any part they may have been playing.
In there place,i have 3x 1 ohm resistors.
Useing the scope,we can measure the voltage across the 1 ohm input resistor and the two 1 ohm output resistors.
I show this with the coil disconected and conected.
So dose ohm's law still apply in this situation?.If it dose,then this circuit warrents further investigation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEsgB9bTUs

MileHigh

Tinman:

Ohm's law still applies and if you were to investigate this it should all become apparent to you.  Also note that a coil is not a resistor.  R = V/I for a resistor.  A coil does not have the property of resistance.  What you can say is that the coil can look like an "instantaneous absolute resistance" and also as an "instantaneous differential resistance" where r(t) = v(t)/i(t).  In you example, the longer the pulse is on, the less of a resistance the coil appears to be.  In that sense Ohm's law applies but the results are all a function of time.

This is a kind of funny "far out" comment on your clip from YT:

QuoteHi TM, Ohms Law? This is an argument I have had with many... Ohms Law in my humble opinion; only applies to that wich we have learned. Pancake, Staship and /or Rodin Coils do not apply; to that of wich we have learned. i.e. Ohms Law and or the laws of energy conservation. We are still learning!!! Energy collected through Time and space, as well voided vaccumes created by incinerary implosion H2, and Neg. Resistance. Basically void modern day teachings. Love to listen to Tom Bearden.

It's funny in the sense that the poster is getting carried away.  Step by step collectively we should be able to figure it out.

Have you measured the values of the three separate one-ohm resistors?  What is their tolerance band colour?  Do you have a multimeter that can measure low resistances with three digits after the decimal point?  In theory you could tune the three resistances to make them match nearly exactly.

In looking at your waveforms you show that with the coil connected, the drooping on the input current waveform goes away.  Why is that?  Likewise, we see some ringing happen when the coil is connected.  Why is that?  It would be interesting to see what people have to say.

I note that the square wave frequency is 100 KHz.  We need a schematic of the circuit also.  I understand how the circuit seems obvious to you.  But it's not obvious if you (meaning us readers) are not inside your personal "bubble."

If you want to do an interesting test it would be to connect the square wave output across a one-ohm resistor in series with the pancake coil.  That's the complete circuit.  Perhaps also try the same test with a 100-ohm series resistor and a 1000 ohm series resistor.  You may be able to observe the L/R time constant for energizing the coil.  When you divide units of inductance by units of resistance the resultant of the division is units of time, i.e.; seconds.

Then you look at the voltage across the coil and the square wave generator and the current through the coil.  One possibility is that the current will be very very low and the voltage waveform on the square wave generator output will be the same with the coil + resistor connected or disconnected.  That would be telling you that the pancake coil is almost acting like an open circuit at 100 KHz.  A trained eye could also draw inferences about the output impedance of your square wave generator by looking at how much it droops under load.  That might be shown already in one of your clips.

MileHigh