Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Reversing Device

Started by tinman, January 09, 2013, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

tinman,

What is the purpose of the series 3R, 150uF cap, and diode? Why is this string of components required?
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

MileHigh

Well I think that I can answer the question in TK's clip about why the LEDs get so bright.

When the output of the FG is high that turns on the tree LEDs.

When the output of the FG is low, the three LEDs are off.  At the same time the Tesla pancake coil is being charged up with increasing counter-clockwise current flow.

Then on the transition from low to high of the FG output. for a certain amount of time there are two power sources discharging through the LEDs.  The first source is the FG itself.  The second source is the discharging Tesla pancake coil.  So for a brief time the three LEDs get a "double shot" and thus get very bright.  This is of course do to the fact that the current lags behind the voltage in an inductor.  The "double shot" of current is sufficiently short in time such that the LEDs do not get destroyed.

The rest of the circuit looks more or less like window dressing to me.

I am assuming that the FG has an output impedance of 50 ohms.

Poynt I read your correct comment about the meters averaging zero current flow when the current is bidirectional.  You of course are right and I was also fooled by that.  It's always funny to see yourself being fooled by your own preconceptions and mental laziness.

For Tinman, when you get your new scope the key to understanding this circuit is to understand the timing.  Electronics is all about timing.   In this case the circuit only has two voltage nodes.  Hence the voltage timing diagram is trivial.  The real thing to try to discover using tricks with current sensing resistors is what are the currents in the circuit.  Like I said above, on the rising edge of the FG output, you should see a "bump" in the amount of current going into the tree LEDs.  Can you figure out how to measure that?

If you produced a timing diagram with the voltage output of the FG as the reference, and the various currents going through different branches of the circuit, then the circuit will be explained.   Naturally if you observe different LED brightness for different FG frequencies then a timing diagram for each frequency would be interesting.

Poynt is just a few mouse clicks away from generating a timing diagram using pSpice.  However, it would be a good exercise to derive the timing yourself, and then perhaps later Poynt will generate the pSpice timing diagrams.  For a trivial circuit like this you would expect the two diagrams to be very similar.

MileHigh

e2matrix

Since I just wound a Tesla pancake coil a few days ago I'm game to give this a try.  I haven't watched the vid's yet but is it mentioned what frequency to use on the function generator?   
Okay I just started the video and see mention of 530 Hz.  That's interesting as 528 Hz is one of the primary Solfeggio frequencies. 

e2matrix

Quote from: poynt99 on January 09, 2013, 09:53:01 AM
As a start tinman, could you please state what it is that you believe is the merit of your results?

I've not determined this yet from your posts and videos, but is it that you believe the circuit, when tuned appropriately, provides a source of current back to the battery, in effect charging the battery, or something similar? Do you believe this circuit is somehow exhibiting OU then? Do you believe the LEDs can be illuminated with no energy required from the battery at certain settings?

Please clarify.

Thanks,
It appears from simple power in / power out calculations that he is getting more than 2 times more power out than in.   I'm assuming you probably caught that.   Is that not an annomaly worth looking at?   

e2matrix

It appears from simple power in / power out calculations that he is getting more than 2 times more power out than in.   I'm assuming you probably caught that.   Is that not an annomaly worth looking at?    He does state that he is not sure what he has and that's why he is open sourcing it for others to check out.   I think the first thing I would try if I can get it working like his setup is to run things at a higher power input and see if the output is still noticeably more power out than in.