Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoelra

@Circle

I have not heard back from you.  Did you happen to see my message to you on February 07, 2013, 06:49:56 PM?

Or perhaps you consider me not lucid or cognizant, and not worthy of your response.  I hope this is not the case.

Quote from Circle today at 06:36:39 AM
i will respond only to those who are lucid and cognizant

conradelektro

Quote from: circle on February 14, 2013, 12:36:39 AM
ok.. well ..i don't see much need to continue to entertain neophytes or naysayers
my time is limited enough as it is
i will respond only to those who are lucid and cognizant

@circle: I am looking forward to see something lucid posted by you.

So far I am only seeing "triumphierend nutzlose Seiten aus einem alten Buch" (Triumphantly useless pages from an old book.)

How about showing a continuously turning Bessler Wheel? That would be triumphantly impressive.

Greetings, Conrad

circle

Quote from: zoelra on February 11, 2013, 12:02:40 PM
Conrad, none of the eyewitness accounts stated that the pendulums were present when the wheels were exhibited.  The thought is they were added to the pictures as some sort of clue to their inner workings of the wheel, but no one knows for sure.

You mentioned the pivot point of one of the pendulums was not centered.  That is because the pendulum in question is actually being viewed from an angle.  The picture includes two views of the same wheel (front/rear view and side view).  In the front/rear view (which is the wheel on the left), Bessler appears to have angled the pendulum to show it's connections.  In the side view (the wheel on the right), you can see the pivot point better.

i thought you were doing a fine job of explaining stuff that should have been obvious
very patient and considerate of you to take the time to do so
i was once as confused as conrad but i looked at my confusion honestly and confronted it
within minutes i had the points that i did know identified and was building on them
the fact that i did not understand it was not an amorphous blob in my mind; it was a starting point
i set out to find out if enough data existed to determine what was inside
i did not assume i would be able to solve it; i did however assume that i would eventually be able to say that enough pieces of data exist or do not exist (or remain not yet known by me)
if i could find enough evidence in the historical record then i would consider that
if he was a fraud i wanted to discover that, or at least to suspect it based on evidence
whatever the truth was i was seeking it
but to look at what was displayed
the evidence indicated he had done it
so i followed his lead
it is very cleverly done
i can honestly say i dont think i could have solved it on my own with out following him
even with no load a single pair of weights will almost stop when at the top about to fall a second time
this is seen as not being possible and effects kneejerk reactions
but once explained even a physicist can see why the device worked then and will work again..
every fragment of the descriptions on record that i have yet encountered conform with my insight on the matter

conradelektro

Quote from: circle on February 14, 2013, 09:25:10 PM
i was once as confused as conrad but i looked at my confusion honestly and confronted it
within minutes i had the points that i did know identified and was building on them
the fact that i did not understand it was not an amorphous blob in my mind; it was a starting point
i set out to find out if enough data existed to determine what was inside
i did not assume i would be able to solve it; i did however assume that i would eventually be able to say that enough pieces of data exist or do not exist (or remain not yet known by me)
if i could find enough evidence in the historical record then i would consider that
if he was a fraud i wanted to discover that, or at least to suspect it based on evidence
whatever the truth was i was seeking it
but to look at what was displayed
the evidence indicated he had done it
so i followed his lead
it is very cleverly done
i can honestly say i dont think i could have solved it on my own with out following him
even with no load a single pair of weights will almost stop when at the top about to fall a second time
this is seen as not being possible and effects kneejerk reactions
but once explained even a physicist can see why the device worked then and will work again..
every fragment of the descriptions on record that i have yet encountered conform with my insight on the matter

What can I say being confronted with such wisdom, genius and overwhelming mental capabilities? I bow my head and cringe in the dust.

It is a tragedy that the world had to wait so many aeons till the mental powers of "circle" emerged. How could we have confronted the challenges of the 21st century without the intellectual gifts of "circle"?

Oh "circle", great one, superior one, god like one, please do not enlighten us, we are not worthy. Keep your secret, the world and certainly me, we are not ready for it.

Greetings, Conrad

johnny874

Quote from: zoelra on February 11, 2013, 12:02:40 PM
Conrad, none of the eyewitness accounts stated that the pendulums were present when the wheels were exhibited.  The thought is they were added to the pictures as some sort of clue to their inner workings of the wheel, but no one knows for sure.

You mentioned the pivot point of one of the pendulums was not centered.  That is because the pendulum in question is actually being viewed from an angle.  The picture includes two views of the same wheel (front/rear view and side view).  In the front/rear view (which is the wheel on the left), Bessler appears to have angled the pendulum to show it's connections.  In the side view (the wheel on the right), you can see the pivot point better.

Zoelra,
In those drawings, the pendulum's I believe have 2 meanings. One is as Bessler said and is to allow a fluid movement.
There is another drawing with a pendulum that is a clue as to hoiw they work in the wheel.
I may need to wait until I get my tax return before I can make any real progress on my build. Had to miss a day and a half this week. About over my medical problems so need to do what I can when I can.
Still, it does allow me the opportunity to review and go into more detail what I am working on.

Johnny874