Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

circle

yea i know there are people out there trying to make a buck off it
i grabbed it for free off the german acrhives back in nov 07
missing a page though..

zoelra

5 bucks is not too much to ask for an accurate English translation.  My guess is very few people on this forum will be able to read the pages, so if you're not going to translate, then I would say your post will only pi$$ off Overunity for a big waste of their space.

For everyone else that doesn't want to save all the pages, you can do a Google search for DAS TRIUMPHIRENDE and you will find links to online sources. Below is one.

http://books.google.com/books?id=f0yV7mWwQgQC&pg=PA12&lpg=PA1&ots=wQDOQVZbWH&dq=Das+Triumphirende

Of course you will still need to translate ...

conradelektro

I case you care to look at just one drawing in this strange book, you will see that it it was driven by a weight. And like a pendulum clock, it would run a very long time untill the weight reaches the ground:

http://books.google.at/books?id=f0yV7mWwQgQC&pg=PA144&dq=Das+Triumphirende&hl=de&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3

Greetings, Conrad

hartiberlin

Quote from: conradelektro on February 08, 2013, 01:25:33 PM
I case you care to look at just one drawing in this strange book, you will see that it it was driven by a weight. And like a pendulum clock, it would run a very long time untill the weight reaches the ground:

http://books.google.at/books?id=f0yV7mWwQgQC&pg=PA144&dq=Das+Triumphirende&hl=de&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=3

Greetings, Conrad

No,  Conrad, that is the weight the machine is able to pull up !
So it is doing real work !

Also at the left side it shows 4 stamping rods that are used as a stamping hammer mill for corn processing.

This is another mechanical output of the wheel.

This picture is a composition of 2 different side and front views !
So the Bessler wheel is shown 2 times from different view angles.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

conradelektro

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 08, 2013, 02:40:10 PM
No,  Conrad, that is the weight the machine is able to pull up !
So it is doing real work !

Also at the left side it shows 4 stamping rods that are used as a stamping hammer mill for corn processing.

This is another mechanical output of the wheel.

This picture is a composition of 2 different side and front views !
So the Bessler wheel is shown 2 times from different view angles.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Stefan.

Well, would have been too easy. Obviously, Bessler was not that blunt.

Sorry, Conrad