Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

circle

Quote from: vince on March 19, 2013, 06:17:46 PM
@ Circle (aka "x" in another form)

I read your posts with great interest and anticipation.  I'm not quite sure of your ultimate goal .  You have stated that you know the solution to the age old perpetual motion quest and Bessler's design in particular. I believe you are very intelligent and may very well have discovered the design, however in other posts you have stated that you have not actually built a working prototype but may wish to have someone build it and allow you to share in any profits aswell be able to claim discovery title.  It always comes to this, just like Bessler no one wants their design to be stolen or copied because they feel that money and status will be the ultimate reward. Unfortunately in today's world an idea will quickly become common knowledge and may be copied or stolen very easily.  Profiting from something like this would be very difficult unless one could perfect a design that actually produces usable power, mass produces it, and puts it out for sale before copiers make their own version.  Selling your intellectual property to someone that is willing to pay for it  would give you your financial  reward but puts the buyer in the same predictament.

Many in this forum have the means and the ability to build your device .  I have been playing around with designs for years but reading your posts sparked my interest again.  I came up with some basic design criteria that are both obvious and unique. Allow me to share my thoughts, and on a latter post I will show pictures of 2 one arm prototypes that I built.
Any gravity wheel must have certain elements to make it function.
First a weight must be moved to a outermost radius in it's structure at approximately the 12 o'clock position.
It must maintain that position throughout its falling arc to approximately the 6 o'clock position., at which point it must be retracted to an innermost radius and held until it again reaches the 12 o'clock position.
To move that weight, one must employ a slave weight that must be heavier than the torque generating weight and also overcome any springs tension that may be used to maintain positioning.
The movement and path of the slave weight must not interfere with the balance of the rotating structure unless it benefits the gravity actions of the torque generating weight.
Latching may be necessary to hold the torque generating weight in either the inner or outer radius positions. The use of latching would require a fixed outer trigger position or a non rotating axle with a fixed  internal trigger to release the the latch mechanism.  (My 2prototypes do not use a latch)
Rotation speed is paramount.  A governor may be employed or some method of controlling rpm is essential because as speed increases centrifugal forces come to play and cause both slave weights and torque generating weights to assume set positions and become locked at those points.

There you have it, my simple thoughts on a gravity wheel design and by all accounts  both my designs work. My wheel segments push weights out at 12 o'clock and retract them at 6 o'clock. My slave weights move in a constant radius and do not affect balance. The Torque generating Weights maintain position throughout the   arcs and  do not need latching.  One would think I discovered the secret!!  BUUUUT!
I will wait till my next post to show you the BUUUT.

Seems I am not that smart after all!  Guess I will have to go back to 5th grade and learn Knot theory.(LOL)

In all fairness Circle , you are right. We cannot set our thoughts on simple traditional designs and not let our minds explore different ideas. 
I watched the video you posted on the X site about knot theory , and read several sites about the subject but to tell you the truth I cannot correlate the subject matter to the bessler wheel.  Your last post here shows a cross sectional view of a wheel ( not sure who's design) where the last activating mechanism has a
Conical drum and an endless rope arrangement that moves 2 outer drums or weights. Is this where knot theory comes to play in a looped drive?

Sorry for the long post ,  but the possibility of gravity wheels has always been a fascinating subject.

Vince
i like to be thorough.. but there are many points to respond to in your post
i see four basic concepts to address here.. maybe more if we are to get into the details of your design
first, as far as objectives go.. i consider it improbable that i could become the title holder to such a device.. despite the fact that i hold the concept
in this modern world things can be controlled in ways people seldom consider
for example; how very few people can say that they have seen the college newspaper front page photo of young clinton living in a tree on campus? the article detailed how it was being done in protest to the vietnam conflict and mentioned that the fire department had come out to spray under the tree due to the stench (as he never left the tree.. even having assignments and books brought to him)
with over 3000 copies you would think that one had run the gantlet and made it to the public.. but no.. that was not to be
..as with the buzz saw device, an exclusion process was carried out

it is a select few who even are inclined to be aware of such things

if not to disclose it.. my idea of using the device for profit would probably involve hiding its output by running several other systems; wind, solar, water and such
otherwise, it will take more than simply building it to capitalize on it

second, you describe a system that has many similarities to the device as bessler arranged it and you seem to have several of the concepts broken into clear independent elements.. the system that bessler used was a very efficient method of accomplishing several things at once so gracefully that it is deceptively simple
the simple parts are tasked to so many functions in a moment of turning that it can become disorienting trying to assign them simple names based on their function
the two weights are equal and seem to accomplish all the functions you assign as needed though i am not making a through comparison here

third and fourth.. 
the connection of knot theory to the wheel is in the path of the weights
and
the device that you take note of was bessers idea of a motorized wagon 
although i do not have a full understanding of his diagram for it,
the conical set up with the belt drive was pretty advanced stuff for its time

to further address the third point i singled out as a topic..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mdEsouIXGM

circle

if you turn the number 8 on its side you get ∞
look at the path..
down up down up
with four points of transition
the solution to besslers device.. is anti-climactic

vince

@circle
Your clues are intriguing!  I commend you with your ability to captivate.

Vince

circle

didnt forget that the clue was stated clearly that the two weights switch position did you?
look for when and where this happens
preferably after figuring out why most catagories of design are not feasable in and of themselves
the solution has one design affecting the assending and
another affecting the decending

one weight truly does lift the other
and then they reverse roles

of course the battle that most people think they are fighting is to make one single undivided weight lift itself over the top
this also truly can not happen

the most recent images show 90 views
is this really the number of people who have taken note of what is on offer here?

that the design needs not to be built to know its viability is a matter of comprehension
if you do not comprehend it then you will need physical evidence of function

the function of the correct design is as clear as that of a simple hole
if you do not comprehend what will happen when you step in it perhaps you need to find out by experience..

please do better than to compare the evaluations of a mechanical engineer to those of an employed physicist who is tasked with inspection of reactors across the globe

vince

The solution is now becoming more clear
Though most will still jeer
And will never come to see
Just how simple it can be
Two will lift two
And reverse in full view
The weights on one side
Will never collide
They follow a gate
That is akin to an eight
Gears will rotate to an outer condition