Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

@circle: You claim to have some insight. The only way to prove the validity or correctness of your self proclaimed insight is the replication of a Bessler Wheel that turns by itself for a considerable length of time.

Your claims and statements would be much more interesting could you show a turning Bessler Wheel.

We have books and claims since centuries and no turning Bessler Wheel. In the last decades we have numerous web sites, discussion threads and replication attempts, and still no turning Bessler Wheel.

In order to get some credit, you should offer more than words and insinuations. You are entitled to keep you secret, but show something tangible. Otherwise you are like the many people who have shown up in this forum with big words and nothing behind the claim but ego.

In case you want to guard a secret, well, shut up. What sense does it make to claim to have a secrete? A secret has to be kept secrete. Talk about it is either stupidity (because it puts the secrete in danger) or an attempt to make oneself interesting (which is more in the field of clinical psychology or mental health conditions).

Greetings, Conrad

zoelra

I find myself in agreement with conradelektro.  If you DON'T have a runner to back up your claim, you should NOT expect to be taken seriously no matter what you think you know or were told.  History is littered with people making this claim, and to date, based on publicly documented eye witness accounts, it appears that only three people have produced runners: Bessler, Keno, and Jackson.

In the past I have defended others (such as christo4_99) to make such claims, and I would defend anyone's right to do so, but I also take their claims with a fair amount of skepticism.

I myself have spoken with a very qualified and respected mechanical engineer on two occasions regarding an idea I was working on and he was very interested to see what I was doing and urged me to continue.  Well not long after that I came to realize I was coming to a dead end.  So what I learned from this person is to not put so much stock in what other so called "experts" have to say.  No one can be an expert in an area where only three others have previously succeeded.  Really only two if you consider Keno was a Bessler descendent and probably had access to Bessler's original notes.

Only a build will substantiate your idea and prove your claim.  Until then, it is just an unproven idea, maybe brilliant, but nonetheless unproven.

conradelektro

Please look at the attached drawing. I added two enlargements on the right side of the drawing.

The lever carrying weights W1 and W2 at its ends is not in balance because its turning points C1 (red) and C2 (blue) are off centre. The strange arc (instead of a bearing or hole) insures that the lever either rest with C1 or with C2 on the horizontal pole around which it turns. In case the lever rests with turning point C1 on the pole the weight W1 is on the longer arm (of the lever) and pulls the lever down on the left side.

In case the crank (or the wheel) stalls (stops) at the moment depicted in the drawing, the rods 9 and 9a will shift the lever so that its turning point becomes C2 which puts weight W2 on the longer arm (of the lever) and makes the weight W2 pull the lever down on the right side.

The "stalling mechanism" (blocking and unblocking mechanism) might be operated by what Bessler hides as an "open lock" and some little thing in a hole in the base of pole 4.

Now, this might explain the swinging of the pendulum 8 from side to side, but it still can not explain unassisted continuous motion as many experiments with pendulums have shown. Shifting the turning point of a pendulum by the pendulum itself, does not provide a perpetuum mobile. The shifting "costs energy" which has to come from an outside source and can not be provided by the pendulum itself (or it will eventually stop).

But inside the wheel there could be a wound up spring which imparts a little momentum each time the lever has to be shifted from turning point C1 to C2 or from C2 to C1. This could be a balance wheel like in a clock ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balance_wheel ) freeing and then blocking the wound up spring at the right moment. So, during each turn of the wheel the wound up spring would only act once to impart a little momentum.

Poster "circle" sees some asymmetry in the wheel. This could be the distance between the "teeth" or "poles". But this could just be sloppy drawing.

Greetings, Conrad

zoelra

Conrad, none of the eyewitness accounts stated that the pendulums were present when the wheels were exhibited.  The thought is they were added to the pictures as some sort of clue to their inner workings of the wheel, but no one knows for sure.

You mentioned the pivot point of one of the pendulums was not centered.  That is because the pendulum in question is actually being viewed from an angle.  The picture includes two views of the same wheel (front/rear view and side view).  In the front/rear view (which is the wheel on the left), Bessler appears to have angled the pendulum to show it's connections.  In the side view (the wheel on the right), you can see the pivot point better.

circle

ok.. well ..i don't see much need to continue to entertain neophytes or naysayers
my time is limited enough as it is
i will respond only to those who are lucid and cognizant