Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Das Triumphirende PERETUUM MOBILE ORFFYREANUM

Started by circle, February 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

As promised I am showing my two designs that I mentioned on an earlier post.  Proof of concept #1 was my first quick trial. It did what I expected, that is extend the torque weight at the top and retract it at the bottom of the arc. Proof of concept #2 was a new twist on the design and I went to a more substantial build in steel with 2 arms.  It also did what I expected, that is extend and retract at the correct positions.

Both these designs are conventional thinking,ie. " what many would think of in a design". 

Would they work? Maybe! But probably not.

What is wrong with them?
Both are extremely RPM sensitive, they will lock up with any increase in speed.
#1 does not extend until 1:30 to 2 o'clock and retracts at 6:30 to 7:00 o'clock. Too much arc lost in down stroke and stays extended to long on the upstroke.
#2 extends at about 1:00 and retracts at about 7:00.  It will drop about 100 t0 120 degrees if brought just past 12:00 o'clock
Both have very little net falling weight when the other weights are factored in, so any runner would have very little torque.
#2 might actually rotate on its own but the actual torque would be so small that it was not worth the build. The amount of slave weight relative to the torque weight is quite large and means little torue left over to do any work. Adjusting the stroke eases the weight but decreases extension of the outer weight.  #2 was a definite positive .  With more arms it might just rotate, but I'm sure it will have so little torque that I am abandoning that design.

Circle is right. These designs cannot work.
My little poem in the previous post eludes to my new line of thinking after considering all the clues circle has given.

Vince

circle

if you set a (non metric) ruler on the edge of a desk.. with 6.5 of the 12 inches resting on the surface of the desk and 5.5 over the edge you have no doubt of the effects of placing a coin (weight) at the end of the ruler that has nothing supporting it from falling

the imbalance of the correct design is that clear and pronounced and that simple
after all, as the evidence shows, it did function and was displayed
and clearly, i am 'claiming' to be able to describe it in detail to the extent that it could be built by anyone who happend to read my description

i suppose i am still on the fence about the whole open source thing..
as i ponder this i have come close to posting the definitive details here
but look at how small a group of people we are reaching here
(how about a 1% finders fee for anyone bringing me a buyer? ..to make it clear that an opportunity exists; my price {stated in previous post on this site} will increase to besslers original asking price {mentioned on page 96} if i have to build it prior to the begining of structuring a sale)[in this modern world the device is worth 100 times what bessler was asking and still there are those who suppose that i should offer it for free to people who can not even interpret the visual diagrams accurately.. as well as to those who have malicious intent alike]

otherwise, i would be interested in hearing from persons who have the ability to assist in gaining ownership control over this design
they will not be disapointed in the quality of my information

conradelektro

Quote from: circle on April 06, 2013, 03:39:56 PM

i am 'claiming' to be able to describe it in detail to the extent that it could be built by anyone who happend to read my description

i suppose i am still on the fence about the whole open source thing..
as i ponder this i have come close to posting the definitive details here
but look at how small a group of people we are reaching here
(how about a 1% finders fee for anyone bringing me a buyer? ..to make it clear that an opportunity exists; my price {stated in previous post on this site} will increase to besslers original asking price {mentioned on page 96} if i have to build it prior to the begining of structuring a sale)[in this modern world the device is worth 100 times what bessler was asking and still there are those who suppose that i should offer it for free to people who can not even interpret the visual diagrams accurately.. as well as to those who have malicious intent alike]

otherwise, i would be interested in hearing from persons who have the ability to assist in gaining ownership control over this design
they will not be disapointed in the quality of my information

Mr. Circle, stop going in circles.

1. Build a functioning Bessler wheel.
2. In case it works, patent it.
3. Once you have filed the patent, show it.
4. Then you might find believers and money givers.

Whatever you want to do, never forget point 1, which is to build a functioning Bessler wheel. What comes afterwards is trivial. And we never see "point 1" from any OU-inventor, only ravings about what comes after the elusive "point 1".

There are many thousands of patents about non functioning machines, so please, do not start with "point 2".

Greetings, Conrad

circle

as bessler said it he was supprised and relieved when he found that he had correctly guessed the solution after he built it and set it in motion

but from the vantage of knowing that there exists a solution.. it can be discovered in obesrvation of the principals involved

typical of those who desire the results without persuing the task of developing them is the notion that the physical model has greater value than the conceptual one

if bessler had not started with the correct concept he could not have done any different than the many thousands of failed efforts

my concern is that this has already been built and pattened and title 35 has taken its toll
in this circumstance i can offer it to the public up until i cross the line and disclose to the pattent office