Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RotoVerter Reactive Power Recovery

Started by contempoarts, February 04, 2013, 07:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatIsIt

What if we place spark gap at wrong place,
let's say we made a mistake.
And hit the right frequency for P'-C resonant circuit to resonate.

What will happen?

Raycathode

Quote from: WhatIsIt on February 03, 2020, 01:12:58 PM
What if we place spark gap at wrong place,
let's say we made a mistake.
And hit the right frequency for P'-C resonant circuit to resonate.

What will happen?
What will happen, NOTHING will happen simply because of where you have put the spark gap! The cap will never charge.

Raycathode

Quote from: WhatIsIt on February 03, 2020, 09:49:40 AM
What about this simple Tesla's circuit?

It has high inductance path S and low inductance path P'.

Where reactive power want to go more?

To go into high inductance path, or to stay in low inductance path,
which is parallel LC resonant tank, C - P'.
Here you can calculate values for C - P' parallel LC resonant circuit, http://www.pronine.ca/lcf.htm.

I think that Tesla solved problem of reactive power, and extraction from LC resonance in one circuit.
What do you think?

Will the one wire output S' disturb the resonance of C - P' , LC resonant tank?
Or you can extract power from resonance this way?
Do you need better usage of reactive power?

If you place ground on output somewhere, does it look familiar?
This circuit won't do anything either the second coil needs a tuning cap and you need a charging cap and it has no spark gap to dump the energy into the second coil. Also you need to know what you are doing when selecting a tuning cap because you need as much gain as you can get as far as the harmonics are concerned, you need a scope and a frequency generator or some way of knowing whats going on.

WhatIsIt

Resonant LC circuit does not need spark gap.
With spark gap it is hard to match frequency precisely.

Magluvin

Quote from: WhatIsIt on February 03, 2020, 05:34:43 PM
Resonant LC circuit does not need spark gap.
With spark gap it is hard to match frequency precisely.
Have seen that circuit diagram many times, but just now come to realize something...
The input influences the first primary of low number of turns which induces a high turn, high inductance secondary. Then that sec output sets out to the cap and the second primary of low number of turns and low inductance, which then induces the second secondary to the output.
So thinking about it now, that cap...  It is in parallel to the first secondary(left secondary high inductance) and is in parallel to the second primary(to the right of the cap).
So it looks like there would be 2 resonant events happening with the cap. 1 with the high inductance sec and 2 with the low inductance primary to the right of the cap.
Interesting.  At first I thought hmm, when the cap and second primary ring at high freq, the left sec high inductance would impede that oscillation and not affect that oscillation, which seems to be a good thing for one reason or another. But what might be going on with the oscillations of the cap and the first secondary to the left of the cap there???Is it just occurring and has no influence on the cap and second primary oscillations, or does it?  Like would we want to tune those 2 windings, the secondary coil to the left and the primary to the right of the cap to be in harmonic freq of each other, or might we want to tune them off key of each other?  ???
Just wanted to chime in on what I have thought of it for the first time since seeing it many times before and not seeing that.... ;D   I guess it came from experience that I did not have before now. ;)   Interesting indeed. 

Mags